My boss just pulled me in her office to talk about my toots.

Options
Stupid high-fiber, high-protein diet.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Haahaa oh dear. I was just complaining to a coworker that my new shoes keep making farty noises when I work, but that's next level.

Try charcoal tablets. My farty brother swears by them.
  • Tedo201
    Tedo201 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hygiene and cleanliness clause lol!?
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Since you are all nurses, what did she say? I mean, she above all should know it's a normal biological function. Was she worried about your health? Or did she just tell you to take it outside?
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness! How did he even approach you with this topic? That must've been so uncomfortable.
  • Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Sorry maybe see if changing what you eat will help. That must've been a very awkward conversation.
  • DeviatedNorm
    DeviatedNorm Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Sorry maybe see if changing what you eat will help. That must've been a very awkward conversation.

I really like my diet! It's nutritious and keeps me happy at 1200 calories a day. I will definitely try picking up some simethicone or charcoal or something tho. I didn't realize it was such an issue, my work is pretty stinky even without my toots.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Charcoal tablets, I tell ya! Available anywhere you get vitamins.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I worked with a person who loudly farted all the time and was not even aware of it. Or if she was aware of it she pretended like she wasn't.
  • pamfgil
    pamfgil Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Adding some extra plants might reduce the smell, apparently it's the high protein that causes the stink, so more salad with your protein :-)