My boss just pulled me in her office to talk about my toots.

Options

Replies

• Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Lol i know I have to plan out my food because my typical plant based days and high protein days lead to gas!! AKA no vega protein shakes before dates.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I agree. This story is heckin funny but I'd be ticked off if I worked with someone who was ripping butt all day and stinking up the place and then told me not to spray something.

I agree it's funny, that's why I posted. But that's a lot of assumptions from details not given in my story -- I had worked with the coworker for 20 minutes at that point (ever, it was her first day). She'd already sprayed the room once. I hadn't tooted between her spraying the room the first and second time, I wasn't even in the office for most of that 20 minutes (I had to leave as the smell was bothering me, and hence why I didn't put it together that she was spraying for my toots).

Well, you certainly made a memorable and pungent first impression that your co-worker did not want to experience on her second day at work.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Beano
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Hehe. I'll one up you with the "you're going to the restroom too often" conversation...

(Was dealing with a chronic UTI. Bathroom was just opposite the CFO's office...)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    How about: you could use some manners and excuse yourself if you need to fart? Toilet or bathroom is appropriate.

Normal bodily function, sure.
    No need to abandon all etiquette just because you work with nurses.

A sick patient needing assistance is hardly the same as a coworker stinking out a shared workspace.

apparently not!
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    Hehe. I'll one up you with the "you're going to the restroom too often" conversation...

(Was dealing with a chronic UTI. Bathroom was just opposite the CFO's office...)

Seriously? That's terrible.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i dont really have that problem, but it makes me glad that im usually the only one in my office lolololol
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Just another reason I love working from home full time! :laugh: