Nothing, and it is glorious!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Whatever I want:

-cereal
    -eggs
    -breakfast burrito or breakfast bowl
    (all of the above with a cup of Greek yogurt)
    -plain Greek yogurt with frozen cherries and granola
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Lately, I've been eating 2 hard boiled eggs, 3 queen size olives and an apple or 1 cup of 2% cottage cheese with pineapple. Once in a while, I'll make a protein shake with almond milk, protein powder and some kind of berry or a banana.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    1 egg, 4 egg whites, 2 slices of bacon, bran buds, milk. That's pretty much my breakfast meal every day.

This always puzzles me. An egg is an egg is an egg!! Consists of both yolk and white.

Not puzzling... Some people don't have the possibility, or desire, to use that many calories on fat from eggs.
  • ms_havisham
    ms_havisham Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I tend to skip breakfast on the weekends. During the week I am with my 2-year-old niece and I split what she is having. Half a bagel, a frozen waffle, half a breakfast sandwich with turkey sausage, and fruit. When it warms up enough to face cold stuff in the morning I will make smoothies for breakfast for both of us. Toddler portions make it very easy to keep my breakfast calories down.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Coffee... sometimes with half and half, sometimes soymilk or milk/other creamer...one or more of the following:
    Greek yogurt
    Egg whites
    Peanuts
    A cookie
    Dry cereal
    Instant oatmeal
    Protein/meal bar
    ...just depends how I'm feeling
    In the summer I do more cold coffee and smoothies
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Coffee was a couple of tablespoons of either coconut milk or some almond milk creamer and a little stevia added for sweetness. I'll sometimes add a scoop of collagen peptides if I feel that I need a little more protein than normal, but I'm not consistent on that.

I've just never been a breakfast person. Even as a little kid, my mom used to have to fight me to get me to eat anything for breakfast. Even if she was willing to let me have Poptarts and Toaster Strudel. :|
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Lately it's been an English muffin with Wowbutter and an apple because it's easy to throw together at work. On the weekends I usually make ham/egg/cheese breakfast sandwiches or burritos.
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I mix it up, but today:
    4 oz egg whites -> ran out of whole eggs :-(
    3 slices of Applegate Farms ham
    TJ's habanero lime tortilla
    ... and a banana
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been feeling chorizo and egg scramble with cheese tacos. So damn delicious, just need some pico to go with it and I'll be in business.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I usually have leftovers from a previous day. This morning it was some black-eyed pea curry and a flatbread with cilantro pesto and garbanzo beans.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Today was oatmeal with cranberries, cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon nutella, water and coffee
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I rotate between three different types of breakfast depending on how lazy I'm feeling. Always with two cups of black coffee.
    1. Egg salad w/ avocado subbed for mayo over toast/english muffin and an extra protein
    2. A parfait of berries and quinoa over yogurt
    3. A protein bar

ETA: Sometimes I add protein powder to my coffee, if my workout was longer/harder than usual
  • czmiles926
    czmiles926 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Today's breakfast was a free cereal bar.

If I have time I'll take some muesli and fruit to uni with me in my thermos and eat it either on bus or on campus.
  • schueler119
    schueler119 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Some days it is two pieces of cinnamon raisin toast and sometimes it is a packet of instant oatmeal. Weekends are usually 2 sausage links, 1 egg, and toast. I always have 1 travel mug of coffee in the morning. Then it is on to water.
  • jaxsmama123
    jaxsmama123 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    yogurt with fresh fruit (varies on whatever is in my fridge at the time) , a protein shake and coffee with 1 sugar & 1 cream
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,973 Member
    Options
    Well, since I've most likely just come back from the gym, breakfast M-F is one of my protein shakes with a banana and some frozen berries blended in with almond milk.

On weekends, usually a bowl of cereal or granola, maybe eggs if I'm feeling ambitious.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    The majority of the time I have porridge oats, overnight oats preferably as that's lovely with frozen berries! If I'm lazy the night before then I'll just make hot in the morning and usually have with banana.

If I don't fancy that I also like,
    Toast - marmite or mashed avocado
    Cereals
    Cooked Breakfast (usually just on weekends)
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I was eating oatmeal with protein powder mixed in. Now I am eating 5oz ground turkey and a grapefruit. I wish I could eat egg but it causes me grief with my gall bladder. Not everyone is ok eating the same thing day in and day out. I however don't mind eating the same thing all the time.