What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    My inner voice called me mean names
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    A dude gave me a compliment in a PM and I didn't even say thanks. I just deleted it. Not nice, but I still feel ok about it.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I was running late to work and I saw a long line of cars ahead so I quickly jumped on a back road to bypass them. Essentially cutting in line, not very nice.
  • mrswinterx
    mrswinterx Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My brother has ocd & i kept moving his picture on the wall because he bugs me .... childish i know lol
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    My husband's electrical socket on his side of the bed is hooked up to a light switch in our bedroom. It's meant for lamps, etc. but he has his alarm clock plugged in there. When the switch is turned off, his alarm clock resets to flashing 12:00 and he has to reset not only the time, but also the alarm.

About once a week I get so pissed off at him that I flick the switch off and on....and blame the kids.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    The admin girl here always print EVERYTHING in Comic Sans font. Well we had the IT guy remove it off her computer. Genius, I know.

Don't worry, she can always add it back.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    One of those "hey, help me out" people (who wants suggestions but will do their own thing anyhow) and I just fiddled with my phone the whole time and didn't say 1 word and then they walked away. Aww, darn!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    The admin girl here always print EVERYTHING in Comic Sans font. Well we had the IT guy remove it off her computer. Genius, I know.

Don't worry, she can always add it back.

We are safe. She wouldn't know how to add it back.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I find most people are estranged to their families. I’m close to mine. Mind you they are so messed up. I could make a sitcom about my life and I believe it would be a success.

lwcrts1lrxvu.gif
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I volunteered my co-worker that I do not like to do a project that she didn't want to do. LMFO
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I rejected every single call today
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    I rejected every single call today

Even you're mom ... :D

She was the only call I took today!
    She's overseas for the next 5 months... I kinda miss her and I don't wanna hear her nagging... miss her ;)
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    W8WarI wrote: »
    I got a call, approximately an hour ago & I clicked, ignore because I don't recognize, the #!

Also I won't return a call, via an unrecognizable #; unless they leave a message & they didn't!

Oh, you really are a sweet person huh??? Awwwww.

I try my best, to be!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I volunteered my co-worker that I do not like to do a project that she didn't want to do. LMFO

I'm so proud of you

@UrBaconMeCr8zy :blush: That was the goal!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    My daughter is away in college and decided to home bleach her hair....it was an epic fail! The roots were the only thing bleached - the perimeter of her is blonde and the rest of her hair is a dark sandy blonde. She then put a blue rinse on top of it and it burned so badly that she had to wash it out before the allotted time. So now she is even more jacked up with blond, blue, green, dusty brown, etc. colors. She begged me to put money in her account so she can get her hair corrected. I waited a day later to put the money in her account to teach her a lesson.