What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I hid my daughter's cell phone because I was tired of her being on social media and wanted to spend time with her.... LOLOLOLOL - she had a mini heart attack thinking that she lost it. LOL
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Not today, but last night my mom was talking smack about my grandma (her ex-mother-in-law) and told me that if I wanted to tell my grandma to stop trying to talk to her that’d be fine. I told her to grow-up and be the adult, and that I was acting more like the adult than she was. I don’t remember if I felt bad or not. I’m just fed up with it.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I let my kid shred a dinner roll for entertainment because he was getting bored and fussy at dinner tonight. I am a little mixed, probably annoying to the clean up crew but prevented a public melt down, so that kinda balances it out, right?
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I physically intimidated a guy that was droning on about Crossfit so much it was giving me a headache and i needed him to shut up.....
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I've done nice things and neutral things today. Nothing not nice so far. I'll update when I do something terrible. >:)
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Told a deliberate lie, cuz I was too damn tired to gaf.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    I broke off a date in a very harsh way with a woman that I feel was playing mind games
  • jfitt007
    jfitt007 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Laughed so hard at my son when he biffed it in the snow and didn’t ask if he was okay right away. :#
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Not Nice?

.... Today?

Most Everything.
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    I went to the bathroom. Eh.. It turned out OK, I survived and no animals were used or harmed in me making a dump.
  • jaxxie
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    I broke off a date in a very harsh way with a woman that I feel was playing mind games

I ran her over. Not sure if that's nice or not.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    jaxxie wrote: »

You ran over her? I think that was very nice lol
  • jaxxie
    Options
    jaxxie wrote: »

You ran over her? I think that was very nice lol

I do what I can.
  • theyrenothorsestheyretapirs
    Options
    We had a woman at work demand we remake a chicken burger for her three times. She was a proper nasty piece of work, and as I cooked it I put all the hate, malice and animosity I could into doing so. Cooked with love? More like cooked with spite.

I hope she has terribl indigestion tonight and runs out of toilet paper.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I rained on a parade with a rude gif. Oops.
  • wefts
    wefts Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I got cut off one too many time today , and Finally told Hubby I was going on line and find a guy that actually wants to talk to me . it was rude , but it did shut him up
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I have this thing I do that annoy people. When I am on a personal call at work and someone says something stupid or outrageously funny and it requires a response out of me - I push and hold the buttons in their ear so they can know they said something crazy funny or crazy stupid - The different tones represent what I can't say (and I can't say how stupid it is in fear of other people hearing me) or how loud I would like to laugh.....

So whenever I push dial tones in your ear I'm telling you either how pissed I am or how funny you are....
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I woo’d someone
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    well, i'm already thinking of April Fools pranks and jokes that I might institute before April 1st.