What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• skimninja
    skimninja Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The not nice thing I did was wake up.
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Dear lord I'm not a nice person so this is gonna be an easy place for me LoL

I've been up for an hour and so far:
    Iv'e hidden my hubbys shoes cuz they were on the stairs which i hate
    Iv'e thrown the kids ball from next door (that keeps ending up in my yard) into the busy road
    and i've put my daughter pile of clean clothes outside. (i told her to put them away 3 days ago.)
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    saymyname2 wrote: »

Iv'e thrown the kids ball from next door (that keeps ending up in my yard) into the busy road
    and i've put my daughter pile of clean clothes outside. (i told her to put them away 3 days ago.)

hahahhaaa - at this gonna be an easy place for you..... My Grandmother broke all the dishes once because she said we didn't do our chores and clean the dishes like we should - she felt we didn't deserve to eat off of them since we couldn't clean them.
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    saymyname2 wrote: »

hahahhaaa - at this gonna be an easy place for you..... My Grandmother broke all the dishes once because she said we didn't do our chores and clean the dishes like we should - she felt we didn't deserve to eat off of them since we couldn't clean them.

LOL! Omg! I've thrown out dirty dishes left in the sink at lest twice!

never a dirty dish left in the sink now thou!
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I told a girl she had bad taste in men
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Declined a meeting invite for no reason at all. If asked, I'm going to say it was a scheduling conflict.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Told my 8 year old that soccer practice was cancelled tonight because I just don't want to go. It's not mandatory to be there. We went Monday night, we are going Friday night. 3 nights a week is overkill.
  • Ready2befithealthy
    Ready2befithealthy Posts: 303 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I had to block a number from a guy that wouldn’t stop sending me d*ck pics.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Lets say unpleasant... Scrubbed the carpet because one of the dogs I'm pet sitting peed in the house! :confounded:
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    I had to block a number from a guy that wouldn’t stop sending me d*ck pics.

I'm apt to say you're actually good here, i think that's pretty justified. :smiley:

I don't think that classifies as "not nice" :yum:
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    A cranky person went off on me and I didn't give her the satisfaction of getting sucked into the argument. I told her to have a nice day. Apparently, that pissed her off even more :/
  • STLBADGIRL
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I hid my cousin's gum because she is a bad smacker.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I took the last can of tea before anyone could get home.
  • IzzyFlower2018
    IzzyFlower2018 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I didn't say hello to the woman who lives two houses away from me.

Also I wouldn't give my kids icecream after supper because it is a Tuesday (even though I told them if they remembered they could have - expecting them to forget).

So apparently my parents did this to us a lot, not with food but with other items or locations.... evidently I started to recollect these broken promises around 5 years of age and by 7 years old I was drawing up contracts for every word exchange where I was supposed to receive something or go somewhere ... lol ... they were not particularly clear and mostly written in marker or crayon but my mom got a kick out of it and gave them to me as a 15th birthday present ...

I digress ... back to OP question ... there is a pretty egocentric co-worker at my job and even though she it not in my department I had enough of her shenanigans today and told her about herself ... actually kind of holding my breath to see HR's reaction... :#

Truth sets you free just not at work you know ;)
  • IzzyFlower2018
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    I hid my cousin's gum because she is a bad smacker.

Bwahahahahaha
  • IzzyFlower2018
    Options
    I accused every last damn one of my kids of stealing my Reese’s but the baby because I knew she would never steal from me. Only to find out it was her!!

Your kids are brave.... touching moms chocolate is a dangerous game
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Wrote in the "why don't like you " thread :/:#