What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't have a lot to contribute for myself as I'm always nice but I'd like to nominate @SurfyPants because one time she called me annoying. Even if I was annoying (which I probably was) it's not nice to say that. OH, and she also made passive-aggressive threats she was going to bully me and take my lunch money. She's just plain mean!!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    SurfyPantz wrote: »
    Well, I don't have a lot to contribute for myself as I'm always nice but I'd like to nominate @SurfyPants because one time she called me annoying. Even if I was annoying (which I probably was) it's not nice to say that. OH, and she also made passive-aggressive threats she was going to bully me and take my lunch money. She's just plain mean!!

What.the.actual.FUUck.

:D

Ummm Wow!
  • yesevedo
    yesevedo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Oooooo ... at first i didnt think i had any but about an hour ago, our cat fell asleep in the sink so, i tore open the faucet! Poor think escaped faster than a fart from broccoli loving senior!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Hid my toothpaste to teach my daughter a lesson. She squeezes the tube terribly and that drives me nuts! So she needs to figure it out!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I said a baby was cute when he looked like a alien

@Maid_of_Mischief1 When this happens to me, I say "look at him/her, awwwwww".
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    I'm always nice and today was no exception :smiley: (that's my story and I'm sticking to it ;) )
  • iWishMyNameWasRebel
    iWishMyNameWasRebel Posts: 174 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Preface: I LOVE kitties, okay? Love 'em.

We've acquired a new stray but super friendly kitty inside the warehouse at work where he didn't belong - and without proper supplies - because people at work don't listen. He was pooping on the floor right next to the stock as I happened to walk by. I said nothing and kept going. I have 4 cats at home. FOUR. Love the little fuzzballs. But, whomever lets 'em in, cleans up after 'em. You wanna keep a kitty inside the warehouse? Okay, but get the supplies set up and if he pees on the furniture or scratches up the panels, it's on you, bud. Cats are gonna cat no matter where they are, and if they aren't trained and don't have the right supplies, they'll cat the heck out of things. They need care.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Laughed at people here and not with them.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Laughed at people here and not with them.

@chaelAZ This is pretty hilarious!!!!
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Knocked someone down to part time :/
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Used the office lamination machine for my personal use.