What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    A guy on the subway muttered something about me in Chinese because I was occupying a seat.

So whenever the subway approached a destination, I'd pretend like I was about to free up my seat.. Only to then sit back down and readjust my items on my lap. Talk about irked..

Why would a GUY on a subway be annoyed that a woman was in a seat?.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I got extremely frustrated with my mentally handicapped brother and my mother, yelled at them then stormed out of the house.
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    Used Instant Messenger to message my work bestie talking about another co worker and she was in a meeting. She said that she hurried up and deleted before she anyone could read it - we hope!

This is very dangerous. . I messaged a guy a message ABOUT him. . . It's pretty awkward now.
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Wed. I told some snotty lady at the bank to "*kitten* off" and then hung up on her. :neutral::blush::lol:

I did this to my previous alarm company. . Now I need to call them back but am SURE they have a note in their files about me. .
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Used Instant Messenger to message my work bestie talking about another co worker and she was in a meeting. She said that she hurried up and deleted before she anyone could read it - we hope!

This is very dangerous. . I messaged a guy a message ABOUT him. . . It's pretty awkward now.

I've almost done this before. You're right, very dangerous.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Wed. I told some snotty lady at the bank to "*kitten* off" and then hung up on her. :neutral::blush::lol:

I did this to my previous alarm company. . Now I need to call them back but am SURE they have a note in their files about me. .

@Cameron_1969 - Hahahha - I like how you roll.
  • waytoofat3
    waytoofat3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    There is a brand new security screener in our facility who likes to overstep his bounds and tell us how to do our job. Today he was told by me,if he ever *kitten* tells anyone how to do their *kitten* job again ,our boss will get a call and he'd be finished .I mentioned that his job is to sit at his own *kitten* desk and WE tell him what's what ...not the other way around. I'm one of the nicer people around here lol...if someone else has to tell him again it won't be pretty
  • LaDispute57
    LaDispute57 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am a divorce and custody attorney. I am never nice.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I killed someone.*

*with kindness. It was passive aggressive.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

You're a triple threat.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I just got custody of my Niece and I am trying to break a lot of bad habits. Anyhoo, she is NOT a morning person, and I told her at the beginning of the week if she wants to go to a birthday party at Chuckee cheese that she would need to not be a grouch or complain in the mornings. It's been working so far.
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I moved the fan in gym class so that it would blow directly on me.... hogged the whole fan.... :( .. but the workout was worth it :D
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    waytoofat3 wrote: »
    There is a brand new security screener in our facility who likes to overstep his bounds and tell us how to do our job. Today he was told by me,if he ever *kitten* tells anyone how to do their *kitten* job again ,our boss will get a call and he'd be finished .I mentioned that his job is to sit at his own *kitten* desk and WE tell him what's what ...not the other way around. I'm one of the nicer people around here lol...if someone else has to tell him again it won't be pretty

Way to go!! I bet that felt GREAT!!!!!
  • waytoofat3
    waytoofat3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    waytoofat3 wrote: »

Way to go!! I bet that felt GREAT!!!!!

We've all told him more than once "you don't tell us how to do our job".This time he was ordering a colleague around and she won't call him on it. I'm on vacation now so I told her just repeat what I said if he does it again ...but glare at him over your glasses and shake your finger at him 😂...it would be funny to see...he's 6'3"...she's 4'10"
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    "thank you for calling corporate America....why the <O()*& are you calling?" on no that was what I did in my head. :D
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I was trying to be nice, but... I gave a friend a heads up that sheshould be more discreet about her office crush because I've either overhead comments or had something said to me directly a few times in the last week. When she got teary eyed I didn't know what to do, I felt like she had always been really open and obvious about her interest in this guy - to everyone. She thought she had been very, very discreet and was embarrassed and upset. Had I known she felt that way I would have broached the subject in a sensitive manner instead of just barreling right into it.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Talked really bad about my team. They are full of excuses, never come to work and are full of *kitten*.

One coworker just got back from leave, for the 4th time since I started working here almost two years ago, only has been back a week, called in stating that she is laying back down and don't know when she will be in. My Director is a joke and make up the most stupid reasons as to why she isn't coming in. Just say, "I'm working from home and leave it at that". And the manager, is an even more joke! She called off because she didn't know she had family coming in town and was up all last night cleaning and now she is not coming in because her head hurts and nausea.

So yeah, that's my morning.
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    Talked really bad about my team. They are full of excuses, never come to work and are full of *kitten*.

One coworker just got back from leave, for the 4th time since I started working here almost two years ago, only has been back a week, called in stating that she is laying back down and don't know when she will be in. My Director is a joke and make up the most stupid reasons as to why she isn't coming in. Just say, "I'm working from home and leave it at that". And the manager, is an even more joke! She called off because she didn't know she had family coming in town and was up all last night cleaning and now she is not coming in because her head hurts and nausea.

So yeah, that's my morning.

Careful, you may just get yourself fired for that outburst . . .
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options

Good to know 🤔