Unable to lose weight with calorie deficit

Options
124»

Replies

• mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    OP didn't you just say that you had a baby?? Your hormones could be causing your body to hold onto fat and the lack of sleep causes you to hold onto fat.

Also if you are working out like you say you could be building muscles which are significantly more dense than fat.

All of that could cause the scale to stay constant or go down slower than expected. Have you measured yourself? To see if your body shape is changing?

You need to read the whole thread. In her first post she tells us she had a baby Nov. 2016. She's also not building significant muscle mass weight training 2X a week along with cardio 2X a week.
  • sknt_journey
    sknt_journey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    mph323 wrote: »
    OP didn't you just say that you had a baby?? Your hormones could be causing your body to hold onto fat and the lack of sleep causes you to hold onto fat.

Also if you are working out like you say you could be building muscles which are significantly more dense than fat.

All of that could cause the scale to stay constant or go down slower than expected. Have you measured yourself? To see if your body shape is changing?

You need to read the whole thread. In her first post she tells us she had a baby Nov. 2016. She's also not building significant muscle mass weight training 2X a week along with cardio 2X a week.

yes the hormones /sleep and all could be an issue for gaining 20 lbs in that 1 year.
    I didnt measure yet. But my clothes fit me better for sure.