Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Most recent Google search ...

Options

Replies

• Smilin40
    Smilin40 Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Smilin40 wrote: »
    Hot women of curling /all ice based winter Olympic sports.:)

Ice dancers are pretty hot haha

Some of the snowboarding woman were hot in minus 25 in Sochi.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hot women of curling /all ice based winter Olympic sports.:)

Ice dancers are pretty hot haha

Some of the snowboarding woman were hot in minus 25 in Sochi.

My boy and I heard there's some list of sexiest winter Olympic sports. Curling, cross country skiing and biathlon are st the bottom
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    sylvahiker wrote: »
    Yes. Usually they'll throw guards first so just outside the rings so you can tuck rocks behind them so they're protected

Got it !! Thank you for making more sense of this ! It’s a compelling sport for sure.

It's a fun sport to play. I took it up 3 years ago... Aiming for Beijing 2022.... Not really. But it's my joke
  • sylvahiker
    sylvahiker Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I think you should try it. Who knows ! Team
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I'm a little old. But I plan on trying the mixed doubles. I was asked to play in my club championships this year but have a skating competition the same weekend
  • sylvahiker
    Options
    I'm a little old. But I plan on trying the mixed doubles. I was asked to play in my club championships this year but have a skating competition the same weekend

Old? What? Is there an age limit for curling
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Old? What? Is there an age limit for curling

Haha nah some of the best curlers I've played with are in their 60s and 70s but perhaps for the Olympics one is better to be younger
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    ice dancing wardrobe malfunction

...and strangely @AliNouveau's picture came up B)
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »

Haha there have been two this Olympics one in the team event and one yesterday. Poor girls
  • sylvahiker
    Options

Haha there have been two this Olympics one in the team event and one yesterday. Poor girls

What happened ? I missed it -
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Their dresses came undone at the neck. Apparently the French girls had done this before. Not sure why she didn't remedy this everyone has been sewn into their skating dresses on occasion
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Belinda Carlisle

I'm reading her autobiography. Anytime I read bios & such, I always have to google a bunch more photos of the person...
  • sylvahiker
    Options

Their dresses came undone at the neck. Apparently the French girls had done this before. Not sure why she didn't remedy this everyone has been sewn into their skating dresses on occasion

Ah. Sounds potentially embarrassing. I didn’t see any curling tonight. Was it on ?
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Ah. Sounds potentially embarrassing. I didn’t see any curling tonight. Was it on ?

The Canadian men beat the Japanese. I think it's the final round Robin games. Women's is on in 10 minutes
    My main love the ice dance final just ended up the way it should have. Yay
  • sylvahiker
    Options

The Canadian men beat the Japanese. I think it's the final round Robin games. Women's is on in 10 minutes

Well that sounds promising. Go
  • AliNouveau
    edited February 2018
    Options

Well that sounds promising. Go

Canadian women lost their game

Oh something you might hear is a hog line violation. That means they held onto the rock past the hog line down the end where they are delivery the rocks. Delivery is the slide to launch the rock
  • sylvahiker
    Options
    Gotcha ! You are basically my tutor now for
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    When I learned curling I had to learn in a week. So I had a crash course. I'm finally figuring out the proper words and calls
  • sylvahiker
    Options
    I like how they scream at each other ! Very fun!
  • sylvahiker
    Options
    Plus it’s interesting to listen to them talk to each other and go over strategy. Even if I can’t understand the words - I wish more sports were like that