• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,585 Member
    Options
    Ppppeeeeppppsssss-

Hi
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Sharon ~ My heart goes out to you! I can’t imagine the hurt you must be feeling.

Kelly ~ It seems as though you must spend a lot of the money you earn making life fun for those day care children. Lots of hard work too! I am sorry your daughter overstepped her bounds.

Our stove exhaust fan had a burnt out LED light bulb. We couldn't get it out no matter what so my DH decided to break the glass in the bulb and try to get it out that way. When he did that the socket the bulb was in broke too. So now we have an exhaust with no light. Can't order the parts to repair as I guess it's out of date. :'(

The Pom has always had bad allergies and now is getting bald spots all over his rear legs and butt. Bathed him with a micro something the vet recommended and hope it gets better. Afraid he might have Cushing's disease. Have any of you dealt with that?

Carol in GA
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,585 Member
    Options
    auntiebk wrote: »
    pip oops, sorry, the burning rice fields are way south of Redding. My bad. Ready for triple digit summers?

Superbright lightning and long loud rolling thunder all night long. So bright it woke me before the BOOMs. Incorporated Scooter's twitching into my dreams, late at airport for important business trip, trouble finding gate, no passport, GAAAHHH! Happy to wake up. ;)

Karen in Va Strong Women Stay Young, weights workout ;)
    Terry, ground chicken, hmm, maybe ... ;)
    Meg
    ((Hugs)) Sending calm, healing thoughts.
    Margaret love the meditation. It's on the Insight Timer app too.
    Penny "nitpicky" I resemble that remark! :)
    Lenora a VERY happy birthday to you... but I wouldn't give Louis any ideas about that blue band ;}
    Allie
    "The more I know of some people the better I love my dogs."
    Becca Bet whoever listens to your voicemail will get as big a kick out of it as I did! :love:
    Sharon, :heartbreak::bawling::heartbreak: my heart aches for you. You are wise to speak with the lawyer before (and if) talking to him or the ex. What a betrayal! :rage: For now, I wouldn't focus on the verity of the past, but concentrate on taking care of yourself now. We're here for you. :heart:
    Caroline keep up the good work! There's more potassium in a sweet potato than a banana ;)
    https://www.prevention.com/eatclean/13-foods-that-have-more-potassium-than-a-banana
    KJ wow! May I channel you the next time someone tries to emotional blackmail me? Brava!
    Lisa "... it's that sense of despair that pulls us off the path..." YES and then the guilt that keeps us from returning. Like in meditation, diversions happen, key is to note, then gently return focus. "Self-inflicted, and can be self-cured", thank YOU!

Welcome Beeps.

Time to meditate, exercise, breakfast, prep for T'ai Chi and try to get some more steps in. Can NOT believe how few steps the iPhone registers, surely I walk more?

Yesterday
    Walk Tumble: yes
    Log: yes
    Meditate: no
    Exercises: no
    Steps: 5187 vs goal 4602 :)
    desismileys_4280.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD.

LOVE triple digit summers. grew up on them, miss them, don't tell kirby tho
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Happy belated birthday Lenora!
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Sharon, I know that it is doubly hard when it is someone you know. With me it was a "good" friend and my DD daycare provider. But I know that you are stronger than you think. You will get through this and be better off at the other end. There is enough of us here that can attest to that. Don't be afraid to reach out to get any help you need. There is not rule that says you have to do this yourself.

Terry
  • wildhorsewendy
    wildhorsewendy Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Sharon, sending out bucket loads of love and strength. I have been in the same boat as you, finding texts like, "You are my perfect woman." "I will try to enjoy my vacation but I will be bored- with her (me)" and other incredibly hurtful texts. And after all the sacrifices I have made for that man, giving up my country and my family and my career...I was hurt and furious! And there was MORE- not just one woman he was chatting too and I found other stuff on his phone that was totally unacceptable. I walked out, saw a lawyer and prepared to divorce him. But we are Christians, and God stepped in and gave us a miracle to save our marriage at the blackest of times. I am now a believer in the power of prayer having experienced this valley of despair... For a long time, it was only me who was working at trying to save our marriage and I thought, what's the point? I am making all the effort and he is making zero, and this is All His Fault! Plus, I was very angry at God for allowing this to happen to me when I had always been "good" I didn't deserve this. Why did I have to experience this pain? If this was God's plan for me,then I wanted no more of God! But here I am, six years later and our marriage is a million times better than it was, healed, trust has been restored, love deepened and we are so blessed now. Thank God I hung in there and got through the Bad Times...

I know that every relationship is different and some are unsavable, but I can say firsthand that some can be saved. I will support your decision, whatever it may be!

Kelly, you are amazing! A beach in your kitchen, I LOVE it! I totally understand about having a demanding daughter who thinks she knows best. My youngest is Dominant and pushy and I have to stand up to her sometimes. You still love them heaps. I believe that every relationship you have teaches you something about living better and builds your character, makes you a better person. I will send up some prayers for healing in your relationship with your DH as well.

Lenora, Happy day to you and get better soon! <3 Wendy
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    <3<3
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    <3<3