WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options
1101102103104105107»

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,906 Member
    Options
    :) I am ready to take the dogs out for their final walk, so I've posted the new thread for April. Here is the link:

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10655845/women-ages-50-for-april-2018#latest
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,047 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter for those who celebrate. Passover for those whose observe the holiday.

:heart: Margaret
  • Keran24
    Keran24 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I would like to follow this thread!
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Join us in May
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :) I am ready to take the dogs out for their final walk, so I've posted the new thread for April. Here is the link:

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10655845/women-ages-50-for-april-2018#latest

• CharlieAnn31
    CharlieAnn31 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Went to my hematology appointment today. My hemoglobin which started at 4.3 went to 8.3 in hospital to 10.8 today. The doctor said that I don't have a blood disorder or the precursor to leukemia because I would not have been able to absorb the iron i'm taking. So, long story short, they checked me for cancer or bleeding in every organ and i'm have a clean slate and my body is accepting the treatment of oral iron supplement and high iron diet. This is proof that this dangerously low hemoglobin and hematocrit was due to a combination of poor nutrition intake, too quick of a weight loss (91 pounds in over one year), a bleeding hemorrhoid and over use of miralax because of fear i'd get constipated. Are health is so fragile, especially as we get older. Since I stopped weight watchers and joined MFP, following the diet given to me by my doctors I've lost one pound in I think 5 or 6 days. My goal is to lose .5pounds per week or less. i'm going to start working on my endurance again as i'm now having intermittent palpitations and shortness of breath with exertion. I'm going to take it slow and rest when or if I have any symptoms until I get my endurance back up.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,906 Member
    Options
    :)https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10762339/women-ages-50-for-september-2019/p1

Here is the link for the current conversations for September 2019