WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,118 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I must have missed something! Why is everyone changing their passwords?
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    I must have missed something! Why is everyone changing their passwords?

Mary - MFP was hacked and is advising everyone to change passwords. If you go to the MFP homepage, there's an explanation there. B)

Lanette
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    <3
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,347 Member
    Options
    Went to the deepwater class. The plan for tomorrow is to do Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred DVD

Janetr – I’m so sorry about your friend. You know I’ll keep her in my prayers. Best of luck in the craft store

Penny – gorgeous lace. I’ve never seen a snow shovel like that! Is it a special type that you ordered?

KJ – poor Joaquin. It’s so great that he’s such a good eater and eats so many different foods. Vince is the pickiest eater on the planet and he finally admitted that it’s because of the way his mother fed him when he was little – always the same thing.

After exercise went to the Salvation Army, got a few things that I thought were nice, then to Big Lots who still doesn’t have Vince’s soda so I went to Food Lion and used some of my raincheck. Came home and started digging out the drainpipes in preparation for trenching. I had to constantly ask Vince to do it, but now that he’s started I know him well enough that he’ll finish it. Only thing is, it might take a while. I’d like to rent the trencher this weekend because I have a feeling that it won’t be very busy, especially Sunday.

Needed to take a shower after digging out the drainpipes. I was hoping to let my hair just go for a few days without washing it, but that wasn’t to be.

Okie – I only go to Big Lots to check on the soda if I’m right in the area. Like today it was on my way home. I certainly won’t go out of my way any to check it out. Vince likes the kind they have on sale, but he got the kind I had the raincheck for. Besides, I needed some other things at Food Lion so I would have had to go there tomorrow anyway, so I just got the things today.

Grace – lovely crochet. Wish I could do work like that. Do you use a pattern or just the pattern in your head?

Heather – great blurb

Vicki – praying for your friend

We went to Lowe’s, got some of the connectors for the drainpipe. Do you know that I was looking for buttercup flower bulbs and they didn’t have any? Anyway, I think that’s the name of the plant. It’s a yellow flower that blooms really early in the season.

Going to watch some TV, going to also try recording “Jesus Christ Superstar” Sunday. I really like that play, don’t know why they don’t perform it around here. I would think with this being the Bible Belt something like that would do well.

Michele in NC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,553 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.15min, 135mhr, 12.3amph. 1.4mi= 75c
    apple watch- 64c
    STAIRSTEPPER- 30min, 128floors, lvl7, 2028steps, 129ahr, 138mhr = 264c
    apple watch- 261c
    0 RUNNER- 10min, 126ahr, 151mhr, lvl7, 73al, 24ah, 116ac, 8.52min mi, 1.14mi= 92c
    apple watch- 92c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.16min, 134mhr, 16.8amph, 1.4mi= 57c
    apple watch- 45c
    Bike ride puy 2 sta- 14.14min, 12.9amph., 127ahr, 147mhr, 3mi= 154c
    apple watch- 121c
    jog sta 2 wk, 4.38min, 144ahr, 159mhr, 8.51min mi, .5mi= 65c
    apple watch- 57c
    jog wk 2 sta- 5.21min, 11.57min mi, 146mhr, .4mi= 70c
    apple watch- 54c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 20.43min, 7.5amph, 144mhr, 2.5mi= 193c
    apple watch- 150c

total cal 950
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Allie I listened to the chimes. Lovely. I also liked the baritone Gregorian chimes.

Karen in Virginia