WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!
    Thank you for the compliments. I really love the way the floor turned out.

Okie- I have a German Shepherd and a Pyrenees. My DH had carpet in the kitchen when I moved in. We replaced it twice in 10 years. The last carpet met its demise when the Pyrenees ate a hole in it after I spilled bacon grease-oops. Because of the dogs, we didn't want wood. Dogs equal scratches and water. We found this luxury vinyl planking and it has been installed in our kitchen for 9-10 years. No it isn't as soft as the carpet, but is so easy to clean. Even with dogs, grand kids, water, and spills, it looks as good today as it did then. I just mop with water and a microfiber occasionally and sweep or vacuum when looks crumby. My bathroom is heated tile flooring. It too was carpet. We need to replace the carpet in the house, but at this point, will have to wait. I love carpet in the bedrooms. The living room, dining room and hallways are still up for debate. Carpet is warmer and easier on the legs, but harder to keep clean. I will also say that the newer carpets don't hold up like the old ones. The carpet in said dining room, hallway and living room are over 30 years old. Yes, they are starting to show wear, but the carpet in our bedroom is only about 12 years old and is awful! Good luck on your decision making ahead.

Lisa in El Paso (temporarily) Glad you got some rest and are safely at your destination. Take care of those knees!

Laundry still going, but at least I have clean work clothes today ;) Work which I did not do over the weekend. Then AHHHH massage tonight. Better get that water in today as well. Have been lax on that for 3 days. SMH

Prayers continuing for those in need of strength and healing. Congratulations to those making strides in their health. Welcome to the new ladies! Sometimes something strikes you as needing an immediate reply, other times it can be overwhelming. Just check in and share! We are a talkative group and offer lots of support, hugs, and cheers!

<3
    Kylia feeling the workout from yesterday in Ohio
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    Allie, will be thinking of you today. We are all in your pocket or on your shoulder! <3
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    B)
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Grace in Texas Welcome Back!

Karen in Virginia
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Allie ~ Thinking about you today. It seems like this has been going on for too long.
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    <3 nykaren
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,578 Member
    Options
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Good luck Allie! I’m praying for you!

Okie