Uteruses only, no Duderuteruses.

Options

Replies

• Fisah17
    Fisah17 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    We're still going strong from last night, Good job ladies and lurkers ;) and Happy Friday!
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »

I am clueless about hair styling (which is why mine is usually pulled up in the above) and hardly an expert on makeup. I usually go with a little tinted moisturizer (or BB/CC cream), a swipe of blush, some mascara, and lipstick. Lately I have taken to filling in my brows a bit as well. My toes are usually polished, and sometimes I paint my fingernails. I get a mani/pedi for vacations or special occasions.

This is pretty much my exact makeup routine as well. Lately I've been giving my lashes a break though so I swipe on a quick neutral eyeshadow instead of mascara, but it's not the same. My hair is too short to go up, so I just wear a thick headband while working out and just brush it otherwise. I do use a crap ton of dry shampoo because I refuse to wash my hair every day. I am a huge fan of waxing, I go religiously, but I've recently started epilating my own legs which has cut down costs significantly.

I do wear a thin bra out of the house, mostly just to fill out tops a little better because I am incredibly small chested. I just wear a bralette when working out most of the time, I don't need the support of a real sports bra and they cost so much more than the bralettes, so why bother?
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty girly. I wear pink lipstick and Chanel perfume to the gym. But then I go deadlift like a beast and get covered in chalk and calluses.

Also, bra during the day but no underwire. That's the smallest part of my body and an underwire feels like murder.
  • jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Bra or no bra

Bra in public bra off as I'm pulling into the drive way. Underside is awful.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have an uterus!
  • iWishMyNameWasRebel
    iWishMyNameWasRebel Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't have a uterus anymore, but I can confirm I am definitely not a duderuterus! Bra is a necessity when outside of my home, and padded too, to make the mis-matchedness be a little less mis-matched. Plus, headlights will blind you without padding. I currently don't have enough hair for hair ties. Shaving, yes...nobody's looking so no point in spending $$$ on waxing, hahaha! Makeup, absolutely while in public, if I'm getting out of my car. But not like, youtube-tutorial makeup. I'm currently all excited because I found a $5 liquid matte lipstick that actually lasts a while and doesn't feel like liquid brick on my lips.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    i would love to laser the hair on my legs and bikini. and arm pits. Actually everywhere. lol. I have a fine coat of peach fuzz over my entire body. face to feet. :lol:

def hair ties. and bobby pins.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I gave up on jeans and underwire last year and have zero regrets. I only wear bralettes while at work because we just wear thin t-shirts and I have to have the patients focus on what I'm telling them, not my nipples, lol. Other than that I rarely wear a bra. Razors for my armpits and legs. I don't pluck my eyebrows but maybe twice a year. No nail polish, nothing that requires any type of routine maintenance (no fancy hair cuts or highlights, etc). I do wear make up to work but not a lot, it's mostly eye makeup and a cc cream. Umm, yeah, so low maintenance.

oh, and also, my boobs were saggy after giving birth/breast feeding but in the following 7 years have gotten way less saggy and have actually filled out all without wearing a bra for most of the day!! (there must be something to the study previously mentioned!).
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Fisah17 wrote: »
    Fisah17 wrote: »
    Bra all day and a sleep bra at night. Its called preservation :D

No bra
    Free the boobies

I'm so uncomfortable but giving it a try :o nope can't do it. Next time I'll try for another 5 minutes :D

I had a reduction, so now I can free the girls during the day, but before... NO WAY!
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I work from home too, so it's legit jammies all day. I hate wearing bras, and I'm so not used to it nowadays. If i have to go out in public and the nipples standing at attention are inappropriate, i'll either sport a bralette or a sweatshirt. i wish i had the juevos to sport no-bra all day erry day.

ETA: oh, and no makeup. Mostly just chapstick. if i'm feeling saucy or it's date day, i'll whip on some eyeliner and mascara and a little lip color. But that's it. I can't even figure out how to operate a curling iron correctly, let alone a full face of makeup.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I bought myself one of those crazy-good lit magnifying mirrors. BIG regrets. There are things on my face I'd have probably been happier not seeing.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I actually wear a sports bra or bralette around the house when working from home. Vaseline and mascara on lazy days.
  • amfmmama
    Options
    I did not think I was particularly girly, but I guess I am ! I wear make up daily, get my nails done, hair colored and in the summer I prefer skirts and dresses over shorts. I am still razor all the way, because waxing terrifies me!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I prefer a sports bra just for purpose and comfort but it squishes what you probably don't want squished. Underwire makes it all perky, but it's uncomfortable after a while.

The things us ladies do ... :lol:

I'm bad at eyeliner which is pretty why I just line the bottom. I don't like liquid liner so that was a disaster, tried it with a brush and powder stuff and it went everywhere. Could never get a straight line no matter what, even with pencil which is what I use. Oh well!

@brookielaw THANK YOU!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    No one has mentioned nails yet... Painted? Acrylic? Nail wraps?? This is where I turn into the girliest tom boy I know. I can go on a hike, go hunting, go fishing, or camping with or without makeup. I don't mind getting my hands dirty from any of those activities but I almost always have my nails done. I recently discovered the wonder that is Jamberry nail wraps... Having pretty nails that I don't need to touch up frequently is even better.
  • amfmmama
    Options
    No one has mentioned nails yet... Painted? Acrylic? Nail wraps?? This is where I turn into the girliest tom boy I know. I can go on a hike, go hunting, go fishing, or camping with or without makeup. I don't mind getting my hands dirty from any of those activities but I almost always have my nails done. I recently discovered the wonder that is Jamberry nail wraps... Having pretty nails that I don't need to touch up frequently is even better.

Gel nails