Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• MrsKato1021
    MrsKato1021 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    sophia162 wrote: »
    started 80DO this week on day 5 today...anyone else doing 80DO?

I just finished week 2 of Phase 2 and I gotta say, it gets more challenging (and dynamic) as it moves along = )

The key, I think, is to have an appropriate set of dumbbells. That will allow you to use weights that really defy you in each exercise. I have loadable ones, which are a bit of a hassle because of the time I spend between sets adding/removing discs... but it's what I have. And I'm progressing on whta I can lift.

The other key is form. It's great to have a mirror or someone who can watch you and check you're doing things right. Otherwise, pay attention to all her tips, especially regarding knees and low back.

The wretched loops I don't quiiite get a kick out of. Don't feel 'em much. But I trust that they're doing their thang.

And there's not much cardio in this, which is the only downfall I see... but that's only because I tend to be the type that needs to move her danged 4$$ to see better/faster results. So I just incorporate it on my own, on the side.

I don't follow the meal plan, I just create a sensible diet on my own. (Deficit, mindful of protein, wide variety of nutrients, eat when it's convenient for me, treats here and there, etc.)

I've leaned out and I'm becoming more defined, people actually tell me so = )

Good luck!!

Thank you so much for the info.I am kinda following the eating plan..I try really hard to do the timed nutrition but 3 nights a week I work midnights, 12hr shifts so it's a little diffcult but so far I've lost 1.5lb follwoing the containters.. :)
  • deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Today was day 2 week 1 of modified Gamma -- "Rip't Up". I've decided Rip't Up is my favorite workout in the entire T25 program (just ahead of "Extreme Circuit".)

I've decided I'm skipping double workout days and focusing on increasing my bicycling endurance as an alternative.

Had a great T25 workout and then went on longest bike ride by far I've been on! Not many miles for some, but it was for me! Right near the lake, so lots of elevation gains (ouch) and massive hills (weeeee!) Good day.

hhd87a1u4af2.png
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Off Day Stretch"=Done!
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    deceived1 wrote: »
    Today was day 2 week 1 of modified Gamma -- "Rip't Up". I've decided Rip't Up is my favorite workout in the entire T25 program (just ahead of "Extreme Circuit".)

Gamma is pretty awesome! Other than Speed 3.0, I love the workouts.

Today was double workout day and I finally felt good enough to do both! The calendar had Alpha Total Body & Speed 3. I did Total Body & Speed 2.0. I worked hard and got through them. It felt pretty awesome 😎

Keep sweating. Keep pushing. Nail it 😁
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Today I did turbo jam cardio party 3 and turbo sculpt. I might walk and swim later.
  • tortgirl
    tortgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    started 80DO this week on day 5 today...anyone else doing 80DO?

Yes I'm on Day 40. But I also mix in other workouts.

I do this at work with a group of ladies in a different department. We're on day 68. I'm shocked I've made it this far. Can't wait to do another cycle and go back to phase one and two. Phase three can get crazy.
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I got my morning run in and then double workout day for T25 this afternoon. Today was Alpha Cardio and Lower Focus. I'll take a nice long walk tomorrow morning, but looking forward to a rest day besides that!

Keep working hard everyone!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Whey116 wrote: »
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Yep I have beachbody on demand ($39 for 3 months) I’m doing gamma next! Then on to P 90 x 3!
    Whey116 wrote: »
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Haven’t checked in in a couple of days! Today’s work out Focus T 25 Beta round week 4 day 3 ( core cardio)@TackleWasher

Great job ...do you have the gamma series too?

Fantastic! I plan to do p90x3 after as well or do some sort of hybrid with weights

• Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 80 Days of Obsession. I also started the new Lift4 program which is only 4 days per week.
    I love Beachbody so much I just signed up to be a team coach.

I will be a coach soon as well, my challenge pack will be liift 4 since I have bbod already and can't wait to start liift.
    For now I'm back on 2b mindset, I lost 22lbs my first 3 weeks on it, veered off course and now I'm back on day 3 and down a lb already. I have a ton of weight to lose and in hoping being a coach along the way will help hold myself accountable bc I know I'll have eyes watching waiting for me to fail, and I hope my journey inspires people as well
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Today is rest day 🙂 But, it’s always errand day so lots of running around
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Speed & Agility & Vol 2 Ab Shredder"=Done!
    go through it again he says...ON BOTH OF THESE! LOL! NOPE! I'm toast!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Stretch Day 🙂 I always forget how good that feels afterwards.
    Tomorrow is week 2 of the modified T25 Gamma. I’m going to try to add an extra double day in, as long as things don’t start hurting again. I feel that I need something extra.

We’ve got this! Keep going. You can do it 😎
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Relief"=Done!
  • deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    T25 Total Body Circuit done today! First week of Gamma Pure Strength done!
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    This morning: Ripped in 30 week2 followed by TurboFire 30. This afternoon I did 20 min aerobics and 1 hr yoga.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Upper Elite"=Done!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    T25 Gamma Pyramid is Done! Those push ups just don’t get easier. 🙂
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Power Legs"=Done!
    followed with some sandbag drills!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    I modified today. It was supposed to be Speed 3.0 I decided on doing a double workout. I put in Beta Ript as my first workout. Then, just for a bit of a mix, I popped in P90 Sweat A.
    Back when I first started working out, it was P90 and I thought it was so hard. After going through T25, it didn’t seem so tough today 😉
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    TurboFire 55 am, lifting pm