Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    ljdanny wrote: »
    I just started 21df this morning. Hopefully I will be able to stick to the program this time.
    You can do it! Just take it a day at a time 🙂

Today I modified. I did a double workout of Alpha Speed 1.0 and Beta Core Cardio. It was a good cardio day and I sweated a ton.

Stay focused and Nail it 😎
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Strength"=Done! one minute...'til you die" !LOL!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    My workout today was Gamma Ript Up. It was a great workout!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,085 Member
    Options
    I have done 2 days of 21df. I took today off, 4am came to quickly and the heat this afternoon is too much. I chose the pool instead. Tomorrow will be day 3
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Back to Core & Relief"=Done!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Today was Beta Dynamic Core. I got through only part of it.
    Tomorrow is the last workout of the modified Gamma. I’m taking a week off after that. The hubby and I are going to come up with a workout plan using the T25 and P90 workouts. 🙂
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Off Day Stretch"=Done!
    easy day. good thing. I may or may not have, but probably totally did stay up a bit too late last night playing a game. oops. LOL!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Everyone keep pushing. Keep sweating. Stay focused. You can do it! 😎
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Championship + Fit Test"=Done! I got 9 rounds!!! stumbled briefly on round 6, but managed to refocus and bang 'em out!!!
  • sophia162
    sophia162 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Speed 2.0 (Focus T25) is SO DAMN FUN!

As is Leg Day from Phase 2 (80 Days Obsession).

Got that post exercise high right now n.n!
  • deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Finished T25 Dynamic Core. Tomorrow is my last day of the Gamma "Pure Strength" hybrid. Not sure what to do next! Maybe another round of normal Gamma (liked that more than Hybrid, I think).
    sophia162 wrote: »
    Speed 2.0 (Focus T25) is SO DAMN FUN!

As is Leg Day from Phase 2 (80 Days Obsession).

Got that post exercise high right now n.n!

The post exercise high is wonderful! Totally makes the mid-exercise hell worth it! Lol
  • deceived1
    Options
    Everyone keep pushing. Keep sweating. Stay focused. You can do it! 😎

Shaun T is rubbing off on you! Haha.
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    deceived1 wrote: »
    Shaun T is rubbing off on you! Haha.

😂 Yep pretty much!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Upper Elite & Ab Shredder"=Done!
  • deceived1
    Options
    T25 Upper Focus done as well as Hybrid Gamma! Much needed rest days then restarting regular Gamma.
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    This week I’m taking off. I am revamping my eating plan and giving my body some time to heal. Get my health in order and get back to working out 😃

You’ve got this!! 😎
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Power Legs & Pure Contact"=Done!
  • Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Question for you guys - I've just started a Max 30/Body Beast hybrid, and it's my first real Shawn T foray - and my feet are KILLING me after the first week. They are slightly sore and achy between the workouts, but they feel downright bruised during the workouts - all the jump jacks!!! Ouch! My shoes are extremely good court shoes, which have quite a bit of padding and are suitable for my feet...as a former runner, I know the importance of good, well fiting shoes....so I don't think they are he problem. So question is - does the foot pain pass? Do I need to just suck it up and wait until my poor little tootsies get used to it, or is this not normal?
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Back & 6 Pack"=Done! That was rough after all those push ups, pull ups and sandbag drills I banged out on Sunday!!! Got it done though!!
  • kelliekerker
    kelliekerker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Which beach body program do you suggest to start out with... I dont want anything more then 45 minutes