Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Sports Performance Assessment & Relief"=Done!
    that was rough!!! numbers went up though...some just a little, some A LOT! surprised myself! LOL!

Agility Heisman-Day 1=7...Today=9
    In & Out Ab Progression-Day 1=44...Today=51
    Pull Ups-Day 1=29 (with a drop at 25)...Today=31(!!!!!!!)no drop! A PERSONAL BEST (though totally wrecked now)
    Mountain Climber Switch Kicks-Day 1=69...Today=81
    Agility Shoulder Taps-Day 1=5...Today=5 1/2. I'll take it!
    X Jumps-Day 1=39...today=45
    Moving Push Ups-Day 1=4...Today=5
    Agility Lateral Shuffle-Day 1=14...Today=15
    Agility Bear Crawl-Day 1=8...Today=9

still shocked with those pull ups. last 2-3 were tough to squeak out, but got 'em just as he called time! maybe because i'm a few pounds lighter now...
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Confused btween Insanity and Focus T25
    I haven’t done Insanity. It’s longer than T25 (about an hour?). I’ve heard it’s a lot more intense, too. I like T25 because of the time. 25 minutes is relatively easy and I find most of the workouts enjoyable.

Second week of my modified plan. Today was Beta Core Cardio.

@gam3rguy Awesome job!
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Cardio challenge completed!
  • Whey125
    Options
    Tabata power done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options

@gam3rguy Awesome job!

thanks. felt that ALL day yesterday! LOL!!!

"Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 X Trainer & Relief"=Done!
    that's a rough one. though, I don't dread moving matrix push ups anymore. I can get through them all now. it's hard...and EVERYTHING burns, but I get through them all.
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Today’s modified workout was T25 Beta Speed and P90 Ab ripper A. I’m hoping my abs won’t be as sore as they were last week! 😳

Awesome job everyone! Stay Focused. 😎
  • baleighbee
    baleighbee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Which beach body program do you suggest to start out with... I dont want anything more then 45 minutes

I know a lot of people start with 21 day fix. It is only 21 days long and the workouts are around 30 minutes long. I am loving liif4 right now and it is only 4 days a week for 30-40 minutes.
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 50 80 day obsession, and planning what's next. I want to burn more fat and preserve muscle size.

Btw does anyone follow the diet plan with no Shakeology, but still weigh, measure, and count calories for their portions? I feel like I need a solid plan.
  • Whey125
    Options
    Sweat Intervals completed. I woke up tired this morning but I pushed through. Have a great day!
  • Whey125
    Options
    I'm on Day 50 80 day obsession, and planning what's next. I want to burn more fat and preserve muscle size.

Btw does anyone follow the diet plan with no Shakeology, but still weigh, measure, and count calories for their portions? I feel like I need a solid plan.

I have never used Shakeology but do have protein powder on hand on some days when I need extra protein.
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Beta Ript Circuit is done. 😃
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Strength, Vol 2 Ab Shredder & Vol 1 Relief"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Speed & Agility, Vol 2 Pure Contact & Vol 1 Relief"=Done!
    one week since killing my Fitbit. probably not gonna replace it. not any time soon at least.
  • Whey125
    Options
    Tabata Strength completed!
  • Whey125
    Options
    Friday Fight 1 completed. Have a great weekend everyone
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Off Day Stretch & Championship + Fit Test"=Done! I got it back up to 9 rounds on the Fit Test! that ends this Asylum Hybrid round!!
    tomorrow is the Spartan Stadium Sprint down in Philly! Sunday...I slack!!!
  • sophia162
    sophia162 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Day 40 of 80 Days Obsession is in the books! Yay. On a less happy note: I have ripped through all my resistance loops. The biggest mistery to me is how the cast manages to adjust them so quickly and flawlessly between moves D=. I always fall behind, so the workouts take more for me.

I'm also powering through Focus T25's Beta Cycle, for my cardio fix. The only thing I can't quite do is hold and/or pulse on lunges or squats. I mean, I can do all the reps, bring them... but the holdin' and the pulsin'... dang. I literally have to straighten up every few seconds and then keep going. Does anyone else struggle with this?
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    sophia162 wrote: »
    Day 40 of 80 Days Obsession is in the books! Yay. On a less happy note: I have ripped through all my resistance loops. The biggest mistery to me is how the cast manages to adjust them so quickly and flawlessly between moves D=. I always fall behind, so the workouts take more for me.

I'm also powering through Focus T25's Beta Cycle, for my cardio fix. The only thing I can't quite do is hold and/or pulse on lunges or squats. I mean, I can do all the reps, bring them... but the holdin' and the pulsin'... dang. I literally have to straighten up every few seconds and then keep going. Does anyone else struggle with this?

I'm debating T25. But I get you on the bands. Mine roll down my thighs mid exercise. I double band just to hold the other down. Sometimes I just give up and do the exercise with a rolled up band. I'm on day 53.
  • sophia162
    sophia162 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    sophia162 wrote: »

I'm debating T25. But I get you on the bands. Mine roll down my thighs mid exercise. I double band just to hold the other down. Sometimes I just give up and do the exercise with a rolled up band. I'm on day 53.

T25 is a great complement to 80 DO, because it's very cardio based, especially the Alpha phase (first 5 weeks).

The biggest pro: it's only 25 minutes long, making it easy to squeeze in your day. Especially if doing 80 DO which is already pretty time consuming.

The biggest con: it has no breaks, yo. Also, there's lots of jumping around, but there's a modifier that does the moves with lower impact (too much jumpin' can cause trouble if you have problematic joints).

I don't follow the modifier, but I absolutely do pause (myself, not the video) a literal second or two, here and there, to catch my breath... and immediately keep at it!