Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Month 2 of Max30 is an entirely different ball game. I am modifying when necessary keeping at it. Keep pushing play!

I am already thinking which program is next and may try my hand at p90x3 or 22 mins hard corp ...has anyone done either?
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Beta Speed 2 for today. It’s was a nice break from this week’s workouts 😉

Keep going. Nail It. 😎
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    Whey116 wrote: »
    Month 2 of Max30 is an entirely different ball game. I am modifying when necessary keeping at it. Keep pushing play!

I am already thinking which program is next and may try my hand at p90x3 or 22 mins hard corp ...has anyone done either?

I've done both. both are effective with the right intensity and if you choose the right weights. BUT...if you're coming off MAX 30...they may feel a bit more beginner-y. if you're struggling or needing to modify, like, A LOT on MAX 30, either of those may be a perfect choice.
  • sophia162
    sophia162 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Beta Speed 2 for today. It’s was a nice break from this week’s workouts 😉

Keep going. Nail It. 😎

I love that one, I think it's the most fun (ish haha) I have with T25. Cardio (from Alpha round) and Cardio Core (from Beta round) are such a struggle for me, I don't know why. I do them, I get the satisfaction... but I don't know, Speed 2.0 and Core Speed are much more enjoyable for me (even though I'm just as out of breath by the end!) n.n
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Max Out Power" & "LIIFT4: Week 1 Day 3: Shoulders – LIIFT Intervals"=Done!
    late start today as I was out late last night. went down to Delaware for a concert. 4 bands...didn't get home 'till almost 2AM!
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »

I've done both. both are effective with the right intensity and if you choose the right weights. BUT...if you're coming off MAX 30...they may feel a bit more beginner-y. if you're struggling or needing to modify, like, A LOT on MAX 30, either of those may be a perfect choice.

Thanks. Month 2 of max30 is challenging. I would like to incorporate some weights so may consider p90x3.
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    sophia162 wrote: »
    I love that one, I think it's the most fun (ish haha) I have with T25. Cardio (from Alpha round) and Cardio Core (from Beta round) are such a struggle for me, I don't know why. I do them, I get the satisfaction... but I don't know, Speed 2.0 and Core Speed are much more enjoyable for me (even though I'm just as out of breath by the end!) n.n

Yep Speed 2.0 is a good one. It is one of my favorites, too. I like all the Gamma workouts, except for Speed 3.0 (I tolerate that one).

Today I did Beta Upper Focus. My arms are going to be sore! No double workout today. I’m planning on working out tomorrow before work. 🙂

It’s Friday! Keep going. You’re doing AWESOME 😎

• gam3rguy
    Options
    "LIIFT4: Week 1 Day 4: Legs – LIIFT 50/50" & "Focus T25: Alpha Stretch"=Done!
  • sophia162
    edited October 2018
    Options

Yep Speed 2.0 is a good one. It is one of my favorites, too. I like all the Gamma workouts, except for Speed 3.0 (I tolerate that one).

I'm on my last week of Beta, I'll do Gamma for the first time next week! Oooh, I was wondering what Speed 3.0 had in store for me. Speed 1.0 was easy-peasy (ish... with Shaun T nothing is ever flat out easy) for me in Alpha, Speed 2.0 was tough but fun in Beta... I hope 3.0 isn't too much of a killer!

I always get a bit angry during the first half of Alpha Stretch, haha. I'm like "dammit, isn't this supposed too feel good?!" I tend to think I have preeeetty strong legs, but those darned lunge pulses always tell me otherwise, lol. But then the second half is nicer, hehe.

Have a nice weekend everyone!
  • gam3rguy
    Options

I'm on my last week of Beta, I'll do Gamma for the first time next week! Oooh, I was wondering what Speed 3.0 had in store for me. Speed 1.0 was easy-peasy (ish... with Shaun T nothing is ever flat out easy) for me in Alpha, Speed 2.0 was tough but fun in Beta... I hope 3.0 isn't too much of a killer!

I always get a bit angry during the first half of Alpha Stretch, haha. I'm like "dammit, isn't this supposed too feel good?!" I tend to think I have preeeetty strong legs, but those darned lunge pulses always tell me otherwise, lol. But then the second half is nicer, hehe.

yea...those lunges are rough...worse after a leg routine. as for Speed 3.0...hope you like burpees. there's LOTS of burpees. like...A LOT!!! my second favorite, after Core Speed.

• sophia162
    Options

yea...those lunges are rough...worse after a leg routine. as for Speed 3.0...hope you like burpees. there's LOTS of burpees. like...A LOT!!! my second favorite, after Core Speed.

Oh, I like Core Speed as well. That and Speed 2.0 are my current faves (cardio wise, at least).

And burpees I can handle quite well! Much better and with much more dignity than those lunge pulses with arms raised, ha. But yeah, I like burpees just fine, so I'm hoping I'll enjoy Speed 3.0 ^^
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Game Day"=Done!
    now...i Nintendo. :p
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Insane Inflatable 5k=Done!!!
    Pretty awesome!!

I didn’t workout yesterday. Fri night worked late on last minute items for an event and yesterday I was on my feet for 8+ hours. It was fun and worth it 🙂
    Today is all about resting my feet lol

• gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Off Day Stretch" & "Focus T25: Alpha Speed 1.0"=Done!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Today I decided to pop in Gamma Speed 3.0. I hadn’t done it for a while. It’s still not my favorite but I’m trying to get better at the burpees and plank-type exercises.

Stay Focused 😎
  • aimeetu
    aimeetu Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Whey116 wrote: »

I just finished P90X3 and it was amazing. People would just marvel at how different I looked. Plus I feel pretty badass!!
  • aimeetu
    aimeetu Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Anyone in the group doing LIIFT4?
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Back & 6 Pack" & "LIIFT4 Week 2 Day 1: Chest/Triceps – Circuit"=Done!
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    aimeetu wrote: »
    Anyone in the group doing LIIFT4?

I'm starting as soon as I'm done with 80 Day obsession. Day 69 done!
    I'll do it with either T25 or Insanity.