Options

Replies

• sophia162
    sophia162 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Turefu wrote: »
    bbhe wrote: »
    I'm planning on starting p90x tonight...wish me luck :smile:

I wish you luck :) What is p90x? I'm newbee.

P90x and all the workouts mentioned on this thread are at home workout programs you can purchase on BeachBody.com

So BeachBody is not just a let's work for the summer type of name, hehe, it's because we do workouts from that webpage.

= )
  • sophia162
    sophia162 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Sandysphat wrote: »
    Love be this thread, I try to do T25, 5-6 days a week

Cool. For 25 minutes, they react are great, complete workouts that totally kick one's butt!

Today I did Cardio 1 from Hard Corps for the first time and even though I got a good sweat it, I literally felt it was a walk in the park! And that is totally thanks to T25! :0)
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Max out strength ...this one is grueling for me. Shaun T is such a great motivator though that you just keep pushing through!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "LIIFT4: Week 2 Day 3: Shoulders – LIIFT Intervals" & "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Off Day Stretch"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Championship + Fit Test" (9+ rounds! couldn't quite finish 10. got about half-ish way through before time ran out)" & "LIIFT4: Week 2 Day 4: Legs – HIIT"=Done!
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Today was T25 Gamma Ript Up and P90 Ab Ripper B. I’m still sore from the other workouts so it’s going to be a fun day when the new soreness kicks in 😉 It’s all worth it, though!

Keep going. Stay Focused. You’ve got this! 😎
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Friday fight 2. Challenging but I totally love it. 2 more weeks again for this program. I think I may redo month 2 and then maybe start p90x3
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    “The Great Pumpkin Run:Tough Pumpkin”=Done! 3+miles of mud! Yup! The whole thing was like running through pudding! Kept my pumpkin clean though.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "3 Week Yoga Retreat: Flow"=Done!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    My workout week started with Beta Core Cardio. Great workout! Happy Monday all!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Focus T25: Alpha Speed 1.0/Beta Speed 2.0" & "LIIFT4: Week 3 Day 1: Chest/Triceps – LIIFT 50/50"=Done!
  • Whitness1978
    Whitness1978 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have been struggling to lose weight and get in shape for years! Recently I invested in Beachbody, again, and just started Day 1 of 80 Day Obsession! Excited! I need to do this and stick to it!! Anyone else doing 80DO?
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hello! I have been struggling to lose weight and get in shape for years! Recently I invested in Beachbody, again, and just started Day 1 of 80 Day Obsession! Excited! I need to do this and stick to it!! Anyone else doing 80DO?

Yes I'm on day 75 and considering another round or Lift4. I love it and have seen great changes. I'm also doing Cize for extra cardio.
  • DancinYogi87
    DancinYogi87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'll jump in with this group. I've been using Beachbody programs off and on for a couple years now. I've completed, PiYo, Chelean Extreme, and Turbo Fire. Now that I have beachbody on demand I plan to use the others too! So excited to have all those workouts at my disposal!

Right now I'm going through PiYo. Just started today actually. I took a few weeks off due to health issues. My body was very stiff this morning and it was tough to get through the workout. Not even a hard workout either!

Health issue wise- hopefully someone here can relate. I have Cervicogenic Headache and Occipital Neuralgia. Basically, head pain, all day every day. Still working with (multiple) doctors to find relief.

I have found, though, that working out regularly helps keep my mood level. Which, as you can imagine, is all over the place when you deal with chronic pain.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Back to Core" & "LIIFT4: Week 3 Day 2: Back/Biceps – Circuit"=Done! for the band exchange in Back to Core, I used a small pumpkin! :p
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    "...I used a small pumpkin! :p
    If it works, that’s all that matters 😉

Gamma Ript Up done for the day. Now it’s coffee time.
  • GetZet
    GetZet Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I’ve dabbled with BeachBody off and on. Completed a loaned copy of Insanity a couple of times 2 years ago.

Just got BeachBody on Demand gifted and am all in again.

Yesterday, I started Liift4 for guided weight training and Core de Force for the fun of it. Today will be day2 for both.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: Max Cardio Conditioning"=Done!
  • GetZet
    GetZet Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Liift4 day2 (back and biceps) and Core de Force day2 (Dynamic Strength) done last night. "Dynamic Strength" is apparently code for 'push-ups and planks!' My arms were still shaking hours later. If anyone else is doubling up workout plans like this, don't be a git like me ... switch workout days so both don't target the same muscle group.

Today should be easier. Liift4 day3 is a recovery day. Core de Force day3 is the kind of treat I look forward to -- punching, kicking and dodging.