Missed Connections - Why haven't they replied to PM :(

Options

Replies

• T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    No clue, you have a unicorn account. I don't get pm's or fr. Or these guys lie when they say they sent one lol. That's a possibility.

sent you a FR
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I'm sure nobody wants to message me anyhow, har-har ... But if anyone sent one, wants to, etc. Tag me I guess?

• activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Lol the human stew? @leut_underpants that is a disturbing visual.
  • 81Katz
    Options
    No one cool ever messages me... I get stuck with the creeps and weirdos....and not the good kind.

That's what happens when you friend request me, the human stew is real. :ohwell:

So why do you leave friend requests in limbo, if that's what you mean?
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    No one cool ever messages me... I get stuck with the creeps and weirdos....and not the good kind.

That's what happens when you friend request me, the human stew is real. :ohwell:

It's a power trip.
  • 81Katz
    Options

It's a power trip.

I figured. I just wanted to see what he's say. :lol:
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Official response from Nova and MFP is that they are aware of this challenge and working on a resolution.

Nova wrote:
    MAR 27, 2018 | 07:20AM PDT
    Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. There is currently a limitation in our system disabling users from receiving private messages from members who are not already on their friend's list.

Until we get this resolved, we encourage you to send a friend request before messaging another member.

We hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other problems or questions.

All the best,
    Nova
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • projectsix
    Options
    Based on their reply this does NOT affect friend requests so if someone says they sent you a friend request and you didn't receive it, they probably drink too much.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Based on their reply this does NOT affect friend requests so if someone says they sent you a friend request and you didn't receive it, they probably drink too much.

Or you do, and drunk declined
  • projectsix
    Options

Can someone please call an ambulance? I've developed 3rd degree burns.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

:lol:
  • 81Katz
    Options

I love where your priorities are. You always, alwaysssssss post your chaos on MFP prior to actually dealing with it! Kudos! :star:

Much like the taking time to check into the hospital via Facebook 'check in' and post how your head is hanging on by an artery before actually going TO the hospital.
  • projectsix
    edited March 2018
    Options

I love where your priorities are. You always, alwaysssssss post your chaos on MFP prior to actually dealing with it! Kudos! :star:

Much like the taking time to check into the hospital via Facebook 'check in' and post how your head is hanging on by an artery before actually going TO the hospital.

Awww thanks.. Wait what? :D

Edit: 'What?' to current.
  • 81Katz
    Options

Awww thanks.. Wait what? :D

Edit: 'What?' to current.

Crap, that sounded snotty. No I meant it was just like MFP to talk about burns (not actual) and how someone should call an ambulance for you. I just made this more confusing. :lol:

I was joking with you though.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    MFP emailed me this morning saying they fixed my fr issue. So from now on if I don't get fr's it's on me and not on mfp
  • 81Katz
    Options

It's a power trip.

Hey, whoa now. That's only *partly* it. :bigsmile:

The other part is that I'm a fragile flower that needs protection. That why* I keep you around, to bully the others into playing nice with me. :flowerforyou:

*partly

I honestly wonder about this. In a real way. Are people really that way because they are fragile flowers ... Or are they just playing the fragile flower role too well reeling them all in. Honestly, does anyone really expect a "yes, your *kitten* looks fat in those pants" when they ask.
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Official response from Nova and MFP is that they are aware of this challenge and working on a resolution.

Nova wrote:
    MAR 27, 2018 | 07:20AM PDT
    Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. There is currently a limitation in our system disabling users from receiving private messages from members who are not already on their friend's list.

Until we get this resolved, we encourage you to send a friend request before messaging another member.

We hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other problems or questions.

All the best,
    Nova
    MyFitnessPal Staff

Interesting. I wonder if the affects all of the people I deleted off of my FL too if I had messaged them in the past.