Missed Connections - Why haven't they replied to PM :(

Options

Replies

• projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Wait, this “bug” is a bad thing?

Depends if you've sent drunk pm's to some hot guy (or girl) and regretted it but then they never received it. I'd call that a win.

But if you were trying to reach out to your long lost twin sister who's filthy rich and needs help spending all her money here and they never replied, they probably never received it. I'd not call that a win.
  • projectsix
    Options
    No one cool ever messages me... I get stuck with the creeps and weirdos....and not the good kind.

I regret that comment.

You lost me...

Well I messaged you and thus I'm into a category I don't really want to be in but I've been called worse !

I did not receive your message Brad... or you never sent it... neither one of us will ever really know...

I speak only truth! I can't remember what it was though, I blame weed.

That explains the onsie.

Naw I rock that *kitten* sober! I even go check my mail in it :D

I think it's *kitten* rad and anyone who thinks differently, I dunno what to tell them.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    No one cool ever messages me... I get stuck with the creeps and weirdos....and not the good kind.

I’m deeply offended! ;)

Have I commited a crime officer?
    I'd like to go free on my way... ;)
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

I regret that comment.

You lost me...

Well I messaged you and thus I'm into a category I don't really want to be in but I've been called worse !

I did not receive your message Brad... or you never sent it... neither one of us will ever really know...

I speak only truth! I can't remember what it was though, I blame weed.

That explains the onsie.

Naw I rock that *kitten* sober! I even go check my mail in it :D

I think it's *kitten* rad and anyone who thinks differently, I dunno what to tell them.

I have one too... my little guy helped me pick it out after he decided that my pjs were too boring and not suitable for our pyjama parties... lol
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    @Dreamcrusher16 : Nope it failed to launch
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

Lol did you try to pm me?
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    eso dijo ella

Jajaja, si as la verdad
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options

Sent again
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Why then do I get so many PMs from people I don't know?
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    No clue, you have a unicorn account. I don't get pm's or fr. Or these guys lie when they say they sent one lol. That's a possibility.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Whats a Unicorn Acct?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,218 Member
    Options
    Whats a Unicorn Acct?

Special
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    Whats a Unicorn Acct?

Special

We do think alike
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    No clue, you have a unicorn account. I don't get pm's or fr. Or these guys lie when they say they sent one lol. That's a possibility.

I did not lie, but I may have been ignored. I actually have a lot of trouble lying. I blush and stutter irl. I don't know how people do it
  • projectsix
    edited March 2018
    Options
    @SabotageinStilettos Can you pm me please if you want these D pics? I did every pose and request you've asked for but I'm not doing the 3rd one. I just don't have access to any gerbils and that sounds terribly uncomfortable.

Thanks!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP friends! Long time MFP user and lurker.

Did you know there's a serious bug on MyFitnessPal right now whereby if you attempt to send a PM to another user it simply is not received? This PM will show in your "Sents" but never read. You're probably thinking this person hates you. Well, they may but the status is not lying, they did not receive your PM.

This occurs only when you have never spoken with this person only. If you sent them a PM, they will now have to send a PM back to you to open that "loop" and then, and only then you can swap Kik's and able to continue to PM back and forth. No one is using PM's for anything else I assume? Right.

So I don't know how long this bug has been occurring. At least 3 days though so if you've sent a PM to a user, and it's showing as not read and you've never spoken with them! Post here and tag their name.

I'll go first because I want to catch up with her and she is being stubborn as *kitten*.

@_Captivated_

I am feeling very vulnerable now... Thank you for that.

I am actually glad that there is an issue because I messaged someone thinking it was something I adored reincarnated. But I figured out it wasn't them and had it gotten to them it would have been super awkward. That's my story.

It's a pretty good story, we should discuss it further via pm.

You quoted me before I fixed my typos. Go fix them.

NO! OKAY MAYBE. But you go first cause you quoted before I got out my EDIT line to give you and Jo credit. :(

I :heart: @slimgirljo15 !

Good enough?

:smooched:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Whats a Unicorn Acct?

Special

I hope you don't mean Short bus "Special" ;)
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    @bojack3 I messaged you a boxing question

I'm sorry I have not gotten any messages @ilovetrees145. I would be happy to answer any question you have if I can publicly. Or I can try to nessage you if that opens up the loop to get messages....
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    @Smilin40 *waves* .. hello