Drink More Water, Lose More Weight? YES!

Options

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    What do you consider Water? is coffee water? is tea water? is beer water? is soda water? how about the water in fruits? how do we log that? I need to know because I do not carry around a gallon of water.

none of those things are water. Our bodies don't know how to separate water from other things in your digestive system so you have to drink the water pure. That's why everyone was so fat back in the days when they drank dilute alcohol when no safe drinking water was available.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    meh
  • shantronathon
    shantronathon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Agreed! I'm just saying what worked for me :]

Your ticker says you've lost 0 of 41 pounds.

Quick to attack the ticker! I've lost over 90 pounds in a year. I just recently recalculated my caloric intake/nutrition goals as well as my ideal weight loss goals, changed some things around with my diary. I have seen some major sucess for myself and just wanted to share something that recently helped with my plateau. Hopefully that's okay, you ticker attacker you! :wink:
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    129463.jpg
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    What do you consider Water? is coffee water? is tea water? is beer water? is soda water? how about the water in fruits? how do we log that? I need to know because I do not carry around a gallon of water.

none of those things are water. Our bodies don't know how to separate water from other things in your digestive system so you have to drink the water pure. That's why everyone was so fat back in the days when they drank dilute alcohol when no safe drinking water was available.

So, the tea in my tuna brownies doesn't count?
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

h824496E4
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

10/10 you're awesome.

and no. Do I have to repeat myself? Water must be pure.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

Reported for using the term "tuna brownies".
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Drinking water has helped me tremendously in losing 60 pounds. I'm not sure how much I drink, I just keep it handy in a glass nearby. Sometimes I add freshly squeezed lemon.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    meh

^^
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    meh

guh
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    o
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m8x1fjk7Sk1rvk0h5o1_500.gif
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Now I have to pee.

Something to add to my list of being a sympathetic crier, yawner, southern accenter, laugher and thrower upper...

Fabulous.
  • Dazzleyes
    Dazzleyes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've always heard from Nutritionists/Dietitians that a good rule of thumb is to consume half your body weight in fluid ounces of water. Like if you weigh say 110 lbs that would be 55 oz of water . Glad you could handle that much :) I too am consuming plenty keep up the good work! Cheers :happy:
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    meh

guh

huh
  • shantronathon
    shantronathon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m8x1fjk7Sk1rvk0h5o1_500.gif

Amazing.