Put the cookie down!!

Options
123457»

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a cookie for over a month. I didn't get fat eating cookies. It seems other food has pesky calories too.
    I've found I can eat pretty much anything I want by just watching my calorie intake.
    I don't shout at other people about what they should or should not eat.
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    27d3u9.jpg

I had no idea! I will make sure to steer clear . . . Thank you :smile:

I stepped into the general thread this morning about to give a comment, but quickly remembered what happened last time. away I went

I'm kind of curious now . . . maybe I'll venture over there. If I come back and I'm rocking in a corner and muttering you know why :smile:

wear one of these before u go

cpa-aluminized-fire-proximity-suit.jpg

Great suggestion! I don't want to risk contaminating the rest of the group with my slumming :D
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    27d3u9.jpg

I stepped into the general thread this morning about to give a comment, but quickly remembered what happened last time. away I went

I'm kind of curious now . . . maybe I'll venture over there. If I come back and I'm rocking in a corner and muttering you know why :smile:

Those help protect you from science and sensible advice about diet, nutrition, fitness and weight management? Yeah I can see how you would want to avoid that at all costs...
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure that suit was supposed to offer protection from the snarky, condescending haranguing of self-proclaimed experts. Nobody wants to get burned like that.

I don't think that this suit offered any protection . . . and what's worse is I didn't even go to the general boards!! :D
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    27d3u9.jpg

Those help protect you from science and sensible advice about diet, nutrition, fitness and weight management? Yeah I can see how you would want to avoid that at all costs...

This lady needs a cookie.

Come here pretty. I got a cookie for you.
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    swrdqjstupke.png
  • ilovefood87
    ilovefood87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    But.... It's my cookie. And I'm gonna eat it.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Every time I come into this thread I sing "put the cookie down" to the tune of "let my people goooo" in my head.