Options
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    <3<3
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,352 Member
    Options
    Did Bernadette Giorgi's Ab Baste DVD. This one was better than I expected. The plan for tomorrow is to do some hula hoop, hold my plank, then take the extremepump class.

Heather - here's hoping that cystitis goes away real soon

machka - I'm so happy for you that you got to go riding. I know how much you love it.

Allie - please take care of yourself

Can't wait until I wash my car, but it's been just a little too chilly

At her rehearsal dinner, Denise gave me this cutting board that was lazer engraved. The picture on Amazon shows that it isn't very dark and you can't see the writing. Why she gave it to me, I have no idea. Anyway, I was looking on uTub to see how to darken it. The only things I could find was to put something around the area, stain the area that has the writing, then wipe off the wax or whatever you used so that the part outside where you want the stain wouldn't get stained. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out how not to get the wax into the engraved part. So I took it to someone to have them do it since they do this type of thing for a business. Only they can't do it. Now what to do?

katla - I just google Bobs Red Mill Coupons or go here: https://www.bobsredmill.com/get-a-coupon.html There's a place where those in Canada can get a coupon they can use, too.

This afternoon I tried something different -- didn't know how it would taste. With my tuna instead of mayo I decided to use some avocado. It really wasn't bad at all.

Terry in VT - oh, I like the green beads so much better. You can customize them, too. The options are endless.

Went and drilled holes in the stumps and then put the stump removal in them. Then got Vince to cut down two small trees that I wanted to get rid of. I'm learning how to use the drill...lol

pip - from the damage from the last hurricane, we lost one screen (not the frame...go figure) on the condo. Vince fixed it the same way Kirby fixes his screens only difference is we took it to Ace Hardware.

barbara - that edible glitter (the one that said it was for fondant) mixed with the fat in the icing and wasn't as "glittery". While I was there I saw another one that was in a spray can. The picture looked like it was put on cupcakes. I'll probably get some and try it. Unfortunately, I had to finish the drilling. But I definitely wanted it done. If I were waiting for Vince, I'd be waiting for the second coming of Christ. Hey, I'm still waiting for the quarterround in my exercise room. It's only going on 6 years now. ONLY

bisky - welcome! What is the ETL diet? I don't think I've ever heard of it. Good luck on your tri

I'm starting to get worried about Joyce, too

Wendy - congrats on being paid

Welcome Patsy

Wendy - I'm like you, I'd run and bike in a triathelon, but swimming just is not for me

Michele in NC
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Carol.
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,633 Member
    Options
    Hi Gals,

Machka – the ride and run are things to tell DH about, maybe even pictures? As long as it is a motivator for him, not depressing

Terry – the green glass is great, but other colors would be beautiful as well.

Rye – not childish, it is your way to cope, good for you for figuring out what works.

Smiles

Kim from N. California
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Trish from OZ that's interesting that styles and fads can go world wide so quickly in our internet age. I remember sometimes new fads took months to spread from the east coast to the west coast in the U.S. Now it seems instantaneous world wide. I would love to see a picture of your granddaughter also :)

Janetr OKC