Sentient,giant tomatoes butterflies chasing me down

Me too
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Me too

I don't think you have anything to worry about...
    sxsi1hky6r5r.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    I'm scared of becoming an actor and in my first real major role they will ask my to stick a banana in my butt
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I'm scared of becoming an actor and in my first real major role they will ask my to stick a banana in my butt

There’s honestly nothing to it
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Allegedly. I - my friend said
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options

Only be scared if they ask you to peel it with your cheeks.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Me too

I don't think you have anything to worry about...
    sxsi1hky6r5r.jpg

sldjzroey5vl.jpeg
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    Allegedly. I - my friend said

pfpg6uk8wuq9.gif
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Thunder and lightning. I’ll sit in my bathroom until the storm passes :( I have an irrational fear of getting electrocuted. I always hold my breath before I plug something in.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    There’s this ramp on the turnpike I drive daily.
    I scare myself every time I drive it.
    It’s a high, long ramp and I have always enjoyed driving it, maintaining 70mph down the whole thing.
    Right as I get to the highest point I always have this fear that my car is going to go flying off the ramp into the air.
    I think that’s why I drive it fast, convincing myself I have control and that couldn’t happen.
  • Agathokakological
    Agathokakological Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have a fear of making telephone calls. I need to talk myself into it for about an hour and mentally prepare myself. Receiving calls is fine, no problem. But making the call is a nightmare. I break into a sweat, my heart races, I pace up and down and get out of breath. Odd

This!! Except receiving calls is somehow worse for me, especially if I don't know who is calling. I have such anxiety abut the phone that I've actually fallen behind on bills when all that was required was a phone call. I could have made the call and avoided the fee, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    I feared zombies for a long time. The idea of zombies. Or more accurately, the idea of something as tiny as a nick, scratch or bite lead to the irreversible, and living with the knowledge of irreversible for a very brief moment of time. Or having this happen to someone else around me.
    That was before I decided the best course of action was to watch every zombie movie ever to "cure myself". And cure I did. Now I only fear falling on the subway tracks, earwigs getting into my ears and being late somewhere important (I am terrified of that).
  • Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Stairs, balloons, champagne corks, foam on coffee, being near the edge of anything high, watching little kids eat, food fights, going fast in a car
  • peppermintcaroline
    peppermintcaroline Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Balloons. Seeing balloons hits me right into anxiety mode, or even a panic attack though I've gotten much better.
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Ticks

This. 1000% this.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Ticks

Aren't they disgusting little vampires!
    I have about 6 tick bites on me right now,
    He bit me several times before latching on. So itchy!

• NewlifeinNW
    edited May 2018
    Options
    The chocolate fountains at Golden Corral. I just imagine recirculated chocolate running through a machine that hasn't been properly washed in a week. Not to mention all the snotty kid fingers that have been in it. Not happening.