Replies

• Nan7114
    Nan7114 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    sharks, alligators.... which is strange... I live in Canada LOL
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    My Daughter is terrified of bugs...like any bug. A few days ago she saw a centipede in our downstairs, and she now refuses to go down there at all. Which is inconvenient as her bedroom is down there so she has been sleeping on the couch upstairs for 3 nights now. I think I am going to have to lie and tell her that I found it and killed it.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Irrational Fears? Not sure they are irrational, but....Not crazy about heights or enclosed spaces.

Tried skydiving, rappelling and zip line tours to overcome it. I can force myself to confront these fears, but I can't overcome them.

Rational fears? That I would live one second longer than one of my kids. Or my wife, for that matter. Selfish. I know.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    A spider coming down while I’m driving
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i hate ladders (climbing) but not afraid of heights
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    My life as a professional athlete ended this past week. It means nothing in reality, but it scared me to admit it was done. And i was slighlty embarrassed that it did.

Endings are almost always disheartening, especially when we identify so strongly with what has been ripped away from us... but the future is looking good from where I stand, and I know you will take you will take this new hand and use it for something positive... :*
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I dropped something down the garbage disposal today and had to reach in and get it. All I could think about was the disposal mysteriously turning on with my hand in it. :grimace:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    I'm claustrophobic AF.

I would rather have someone shoot me than go through a Baby Jessica event.
  • lousiabates30
    lousiabates30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Dolls, puppets, mannequins etc

100% come to life & try kill you!!!!