Down 50lbs, another 85lbs to goal!

Hi, so I started seriously back on MFP at the end of November 2017 at 285 lbs. I felt like crap and had bad lower back pain doing any little bit of exercise or house work.
I'm happy to say that I've hit the 50 lbs milestone and am now at 235lbs. I still have a ways to go, another 85 lbs give or take to goal, but I no longer have any back pain and am starting to fit in all of my smaller sister's clothes which is a huge bonus! :smiley:

Progress pics:
iffuejad941k.jpgpa1pwmv6nnyn.jpg

Replies

• sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Excellent work any tips ?
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    Great job! :smiley:
  • madison_barnes
    madison_barnes Posts: 2 Member
    How tall are you btw?
  • nataliecg926
    nataliecg926 Posts: 82 Member
    How tall are you btw?

I'm in between 5'5 and 5'6
  • HollyJean2013
    HollyJean2013 Posts: 33 Member
    Great job girl!! You look amazing :)
  • nataliecg926
    Great job girl!! You look amazing :)

Thank you! :smile:
  • chasitymcgee
    chasitymcgee Posts: 1 Member
    Great job girl
  • fartkab0b
    fartkab0b Posts: 4 Member
    Wow, way to go! You look great and you look happy! I was around the same starting weight and height, so this is motivating! You mentioned CICO, what is that?
  • campfirequeen1
    campfirequeen1 Posts: 317 Member
    You really look great and just by calorie counting, that's amazing! So very happy for you, you little inspiration you!
  • Butterflyasunset
    Butterflyasunset Posts: 5 Member
    you go, beautiful!!
  • Butterflyasunset
    Butterflyasunset Posts: 5 Member
    we should all become a group :)
  • joone_9
    joone_9 Posts: 152 Member
    Awesome job! Such a big difference already! Inspiring to keep at it so I can be where you are again. :) Do you mind me asking what cal limit you stuck to?
  • nataliecg926
    joone_9 wrote: »
    Awesome job! Such a big difference already! Inspiring to keep at it so I can be where you are again. :) Do you mind me asking what cal limit you stuck to?

Thank you! I started about 1700 a day and am now at 1530 a day, won't be going below 1500 though :smile:
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    You're doing really good!
  • nataliecg926
    You're doing really good!

:blush:
  • Ayesha0624
    Ayesha0624 Posts: 95 Member
    Great job! You look awesome. It's funny how weight is distributed because your current pic does not look like you are over 200lbs!
  • nataliecg926
    Ayesha0624 wrote: »
    Great job! You look awesome. It's funny how weight is distributed because your current pic does not look like you are over 200lbs!

Thank you! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!