Down 50lbs, another 85lbs to goal!

Replies

• livehealthier1
    livehealthier1 Posts: 56 Member
    Congrats!
  • FabiolaFoxy
    FabiolaFoxy Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2018
    Awesome, plz keep us posted on your progress...
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    You know and look like you know what you are doing :D<3 !!
    What are your challenges? What are your 3 top key elements that you can pass along that the rest of us grab onto?
  • IzzyFlower2018
    IzzyFlower2018 Posts: 121 Member
    Looking hot chica!!! <3B)B)B)
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Wow....you look amazing!! Good job!
  • nataliecg926
    nataliecg926 Posts: 82 Member
    dsboohead wrote: »
    You know and look like you know what you are doing :D<3 !!
    What are your challenges? What are your 3 top key elements that you can pass along that the rest of us grab onto?

Haha hmmm I guess the top 3 things that work for me is that I save most of my calories for evening because I hate going to bed hungry, stick to my calorie goal as best I can, and...weigh everything
  • nataliecg926
    Awesome, plz keep us posted on your progress...

I will! :smile:
  • Arilynngma
    Arilynngma Posts: 13 Member
    Great Job! You look fantastic!
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Great job! You look awesome and that is great you no longer have back pain! Keep up the great work.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Yup you hit some key points....you are a winner!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Amazing job!!!! I have the same starting weight as you and started in December. I've only lost 35 lbs, so thanks for the much needed kick in the behind!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    Excellent dedication!!!!
  • ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    How are your knees with the weight loss? I started (again) at 279 this week and my knees are keeping me focused as they are under so much pressure, that I’m in agony.. has the weight loss made a big difference?
  • itsgood
    itsgood Posts: 85 Member
    ldowdesw wrote: »
    How are your knees with the weight loss? I started (again) at 279 this week and my knees are keeping me focused as they are under so much pressure, that I’m in agony.. has the weight loss made a big difference?

I can speak for myself after 32 lost of 100 or so goal...my knees are stiff and hurt when i first get up from sleeping or sitting, but it only lasts a couple of minutes and my legs are stronger overall. No knee pain when walking, though some on stairs still. I am hoping so much to get more relief.
  • ldowdesw

I can speak for myself after 32 lost of 100 or so goal...my knees are stiff and hurt when i first get up from sleeping or sitting, but it only lasts a couple of minutes and my legs are stronger overall. No knee pain when walking, though some on stairs still. I am hoping so much to get more relief.[/quote]

Thank you, I’m the same, stairs and first thing in the morning. I’m hoping that this will ease off but it’s certainly keeping me focused. X
  • mostlysunnydays
    mostlysunnydays Posts: 4 Member
    Fantastic job!

I’ve been overweight my whole life and I have a knee injury. When I was 250 lbs I would exercise and my knees would feel creaky and sometimes buckle without warning. Now that I'm hovering between 160-170 lbs my knees never give out and they don’t ache. I still do almost all my exercises from a standing position so I don’t have to put any weight directly on them. Moving is so much easier now.... even sitting still and sleeping are easier now.
  • jatdh1753
    jatdh1753 Posts: 43 Member
    Amazing job!
  • LuvUbutGoodbyeCarbs
    LuvUbutGoodbyeCarbs Posts: 23 Member
    Great work so far!
  • ldowdesw
    I can’t wait for my knees to not hurt, currently refusing to take anti inflammatory tablets as they are keeping me focused.. taking it 5lb at a time and counting every morsel
  • nataliecg926
    ldowdesw wrote: »

I've never had knee problems or pain so I don't have much advice or insight to give on this, sorry!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!