Anyone up for some Before/After pic comparison? (Spring-Summer '18)

Options

Replies

• LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Dang! Ha! I worked for AMG (which was run by Michael Ovitz) and that was purchased by The Firm (Jeffrey Kwatnitz). We had the two offices on Wilshire Blvd right up from Rodeo Drive. The 9401 building was so cool.....cool af (for back then....this was some 15 years ago). With what Agency are you? If you do not mind me asking....TOTALLY OFF-TOPIC, people. Sorry.....

I know exactly where you’re talking about!

The other location - the 9465 Wilshire location - was in the Bank of America building. We had the 5th and 6th floors (entirely) and 2nd and 9th (partially). There was that kick *kitten* French Bistro off to the right....between the entrance to that building and the parking lot. Loved that bistro.

I have not had contact with those folks for 15 years so I do not know if they are still there or not. I know that things happen fast in that environment so who knows. I might call Dan and/or John to see if they are still there. Anyway, have not thought of that place for a long time.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Dang! Ha! I worked for AMG (which was run by Michael Ovitz) and that was purchased by The Firm (Jeffrey Kwatnitz). We had the two offices on Wilshire Blvd right up from Rodeo Drive. The 9401 building was so cool.....cool af (for back then....this was some 15 years ago). With what Agency are you? If you do not mind me asking....TOTALLY OFF-TOPIC, people. Sorry.....

I know exactly where you’re talking about!

The other location - the 9465 Wilshire location - was in the Bank of America building. We had the 5th and 6th floors (entirely) and 2nd and 9th (partially). There was that kick *kitten* French Bistro off to the right....between the entrance to that building and the parking lot. Loved that bistro.

I have not had contact with those folks for 15 years so I do not know if they are still there or not. I know that things happen fast in that environment so who knows. I might call Dan and/or John to see if they are still there. Anyway, have not thought of that place for a long time.

AMEN to that lol.
  • jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    greag1e wrote: »
    Started using MFP 5/17 to count calories and macros. Pics are (left = 5/9/18, right = 6/26/18). Joined a gym same day I started MFP. 5 weeks hard work...

Nice job. Very noticeable difference.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Last nights refeed was SOLID!!
    Whole rotisserie chicken
    Whole 2 pints of sweet habit ice cream
    6 rice cakes with various toppings
    Box of cereal with protein powder mixed in
    Tortilla pizza
    Roasted squash
    Protein bar....etc I’m sure there was more lol.

Had a killer workout this am. I only do these if I progress every week in my cut

Well, I'm just relieved you were able to awaken from such a food coma, lol
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Whole rotisserie chicken
    Tortilla pizza
    Roasted squash

Had a killer workout this am. I only do these if I progress every week in my cut

That sounds pretty crazy @pinggolfer96 . How low do you keep your fat for refeeds?
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Whole rotisserie chicken
    Tortilla pizza
    Roasted squash

That sounds pretty crazy @pinggolfer96 . How low do you keep your fat for refeeds?

Ehh depends. If I feel like incorporating something that I’ve been craving that is considered higher fat for a refeed then I’ll still have it. Try to stay below 30 grams, but I don’t stress too hard if I’m making progress
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Whole rotisserie chicken
    Tortilla pizza
    Roasted squash

Ehh depends. If I feel like incorporating something that I’ve been craving that is considered higher fat for a refeed then I’ll still have it. Try to stay below 30 grams, but I don’t stress too hard if I’m making progress

Yea see I don't do traditional refeeds... I increase carbs and everything else. Carbs without fat isn't too much fun for me, unless I want to have a bucket of candy, which I pretty much do during the week anyways ;)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    o5k74bcdj96z.jpg
    857vl4y99872.png

The golf pic shows my true before and after. The before shirtless pic was taken mid way through my 60 pound weight loss. I didn't take shirtless pics at my heaviest. Now I can't stop. Lol

Nice but holy crap that is some bubba watson knee action on that golf swing. :wink:
  • jackiemae6
    jackiemae6 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Two months in the making....definitely a work in progress.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Options
    jackiemae6 wrote: »
    Two months in the making....definitely a work in progress.
    Fantastic
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Wow, just Wow!!! Everyone looks great! So inspiring!
  • Keto_Vampire
    edited September 2018
    Options
    0zp4lggitqha.jpg
    Rear delts have slowly but surely turned into one of my best body parts; training them 4X per week, low sets, high reps. More update pics to come later
  • Keto_Vampire
    edited September 2018
    Options
    49de7a822emz.jpg
    h3vd4czkff9y.jpg
    hz0uyec0p8k1.jpg
    Minor cut going on until October. Will post quad/hamstring/calve pics when I'm done (not quite up to par yet). Summer in most difficult to keep exercising for myself due to the heat & constantly feeling like ****/passing out/lightheaded....fall is just around the corner thankfully.