The SWaT Team Challenge - Month 2

Replies

• PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    2 more miles with Leslie, and another 2.5 with Plummy!
    Situps tomorrow, after I get ajusted!!!:wink:
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Just a little humor to start your day! :tongue:

"You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is."
    Ellen Degeneres
  • I only managed 39 of the 50 miles last month, I've updated my ticker to 100 miles, did 4 miles last night si I'm keeping score and hope to reach the 100 miles in the next 3 weeks...
  • jaxi54
    jaxi54 Posts: 12
    Cute joke, Sandy ~ I walked another WATP 5-mile walk with my sister last night! Off to see a movie this afternoon with a girlfriend and I will walk when I return!

Have a fantastic day, everyone!

Jaxi :flowerforyou:
  • sarwood1
    sarwood1 Posts: 48 Member
    I did a one mile walk this morning and plan to do another one mile walkt after supper tonight.
  • Everyone is doing fantastic! I need to do better. I am off to a slow start but summer is SO busy right now! I did 4 1/2 this morning and hope to get another 3 in tonight plus I want to do a self mag. toning video today. Curious as to how many cals it burns...just got my polar watch...YAY!
  • jaxi54
    jaxi54 Posts: 12
    Well, I completed yet another 5-mile walk this evening. When I got home from the mall, I did NOT want to do anything but sit, but I thought of everyone here who is doing this challenge, threw on my runners and put in the dvd. Once I started, I felt okay ~ it's just that first little push sometimes ...

Jaxi :flowerforyou:
  • PLUMSGRL
    kinda took the day off, only walked 2 miles with Plum,
    my back still hurts after getting adjusted by the chiropractor, might have to go back on thursday:frown:
    tomorrow WILL be better!!!:wink:
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    It's Hump Day! Where's everybody at! lol Hope your all doing okay out there.

I played hooky yesterday! :blushing:

Did the WATP - 5 fat burning miles this afternoon.
  • PLUMSGRL
    my back's still bothering me, only did 2.5 with Plum today..ah, poop:grumble:
  • :flowerforyou: plumsgrl...2.5 is still awesome, I love how your dog walks with you...so cute!

I hope everyone is doing well. I am feeling a little better myself. Night, night...see you all tomarrow!
  • jodi_bannister
    jodi_bannister Posts: 90 Member
    Did three miles yesterday, so 14 miles total so far. Need to get moving a bit more if I want to reach my goal!! I start working a second job on Monday, but in between the two (along with taking a break!!) I will be hitting the gym. I will fly through the miles then!!! Hope everyone is having a great week!!!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Didn't get to post yesterday. I did a 2 mile walk in the morning and the the 5 Mile Advanced Walk in the afternoon. I had to split up the 5 mile walk because my dds new kitten was trying to catch my feet and I was afraid I'd crush him--he is TINY! Finished it, though, after she took him to her room.
    Plan on at least 4 miles today. Lots to do at work so we'll see how it goes.
  • pmjsmom
    Computer is not behaving--didn't mean to post twice!
  • PLUMSGRL
    hey all,
    did 3 miles in the am and 2 miles in pm with leslie and 2x 1/2 mile with Mr. Plum--oh boy, is it hot here!!!:ohwell:
    didn't like that outside half miles, yuck
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    I completed 3 miles on the treadmill today!!
  • pmjsmom
    Only got about 3.5 miles in yesterday. VERY short work day today though, so plan on LOTS of walking!
  • maynard46
    maynard46 Posts: 134
    Trying sooo hard to stick with this challenge. My husband has been off this past week on vacation. My schedual is all changed around. I know excuses. But really its so hard. Not eating right either!

I made myself do my hardest LS DVD - 4 miles! I was actually able to stick it out through the whole thing. First time. Im proud (chuffed) of myself!
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    I completed 2 miles on the treadill today and I'm currently out of town and for th first time in my life I used a hotel fitness center!!! This is what I call real progress for me!!!! Go Team!:drinker:
  • pmjsmom
    Did the 5 Mile Advanced Walk and hope to do some more--need to get some extra in case I indulge a bit at the baseball game tonight!

1QueenB--A hotel fitness center--good for you! Hope you are having a good time!
This discussion has been closed.