38 lbs and I can't see a difference - pics

Options
1235»

Replies

• doggie45only
    Options
    What? Well I can see a dramatic difference on your upper body. Your lower body looks wayyy defined than before!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! (:
  • Pmagnanifit
    Pmagnanifit Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Op you look great - I'm sure your clothes fit differently
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Yes I see a difference. It is very hard to see them on yourself this happens to me on almost a daily basic. But I say the girls look way better as well as your mid section and your legs. You go girl!
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    are you kidding? there is a big difference..you look gr8..keep going!!! i feel the same way even after having lost 23 pounds and not many people seem to notice either. So i am choosing to ignore the rest and do this for myself and how i feel, everything else will be a bonus :)
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    i see a HUGE difference! put them side by side and i bet you'll see it too!!

the other thing to remember is that losing pounds doesn't always equate to changing your shape. the change of your shape needs to come from dropping fat, not just pounds. when you lose pounds you will get smaller, definitely. but, that won't necessarily mean that the shape of your arms, legs, abs, etc will change. does that make sense?
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Stick with it, there is a lot of difference. Your efforts are very noticeable.

I told no one I was dieting or anything about it. When I had lost 50 lbs., other than my wife, no one said a word or even noticed. When I got to 55 lbs. lost, all of a sudden people that I see regularly started noticing as if I had lost the weight over night.