Dumbest Question You've Been Asked

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    wow. funny thread!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    skctilidie wrote: »
    So, when are you going to try for a girl?

Um, never. I have my hands completely full with four sons who are all perfectly delightful.

Oh yes.. hated that question after my 3rd daughter was born. When are you going to try for a boy?
  • jonagolddreams
    jonagolddreams Posts: 39 Member
    I get asked "Where is my (random item)?" constantly at home by my family in either an irritated or panicked tone depending on how close to the time to leave for school/work we are. I always think to myself, "Why is it my job to keep track of everybody's stuff??" Maybe more of an irritating question than a dumb question.

Sadly, I do usually know where it is.

I am the problem.

• Annalee82_
    Annalee82_ Posts: 320 Member
    When I had a hot water heater replaced, the guy went in the basement, saw the liter box and asked me if I had a cat.

I guess he thought it was there for decoration.
  • Annalee82_
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Annalee82_ wrote: »
    When I had a hot water heater replaced, the guy went in the basement, saw the liter box and asked me if I had a cat.

I guess he thought it was there for decoration.

lol you shoulda said you have a litter fetish

lol I don't know. There's some very strange people out there. He might would've been into it.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Was it on purpose (in reference to my being pregnant)?

Definitely one you don't go around asking people, sheesh who raised you?!

No, she was curious but it just isn't something you ask.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    "If I turn up the oven will the cake cook faster" ?.. my daughter asked this and it still makes me laugh.

technically it would cook faster :smiley:
  • Annalee82_
    Jojoo6mfp wrote: »
    “Oh did that hurt?”

Scalded my hand with hot oil splashed when cooking today, of course it bloody hurts! Lol

My daughters ask the craziest things all the time, so I’ll be back lol

Oh, I got hit in the head with a hockey puck.. in a swimming pool, nonetheless, and got asked that same thing by the lifeguard. I blacked out in the water and everything, and the first thing I remember being asked was "Did that hurt?"
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    "If I turn up the oven will the cake cook faster" ?.. my daughter asked this and it still makes me laugh.

technically it would cook faster :smiley:

Lol.. in a family littered with chefs and good cooks , I was disappointed :D
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Do you want tacos?

Uh yes I want tacos tf?!