Dumbest Question You've Been Asked

Options

Replies

• hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    When I helped my mom take her daycare on a field trip and watched the babies while she took the preschoolers to the bathroom a couple of years ago. “Oh wow, are they all yours?” Yes, I’m apparently some sort of super breeder and had three babies, all of very obviously different races, in a period of less than 6 months.

When I was about 20, I was a scout leader and went to an amusement park with my girls. Had to go on a ride with the girls that required balancing the car. The attendant directed *mom* to a certain seat. Yes, I, a 20-year-old, have four 10-year-old daughters. It was fun though, most ”adult” rides have height limits and it was the first time most of the girls were tall anough for the big rides.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    What song should we play for our first dance? Here’s absolutely no information about us and no indication of our musical preferences. Go!

My fiance and I legit started considering rickrolling our friends and family. The lyrics to never gonna give you up aren’t actually half bad for that purpose. If we do that, we’re gonna do an ”actual” first dance though and then make a seamless transition.
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Is Lake Tahoe part of the ocean?................can’t make this stuff up
  • Nena10
    Nena10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Why are you going to college?
    :stares at college graduate:
  • tbright1965
    tbright1965 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Playing a game where a player was asked to spell Mississippi. She asked, the state or the river?
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I know they're just doing their job but when you go to the grocery store early in the morning and the clerk asks you what your plans are for the day. I'm wearing hotel slippers and buying a gallon of Pedialyte... let's do this first, ok?
  • NGentRD
    NGentRD Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    "This couldn't have fit in one of the other Keto threads that already have debates going?"
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    What are you?

Human is always going to be the answer even though I know you are trying to ask what my ethnicity is. You shouldn't be asking that right when I meet you anyways.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    CatsIvuE wrote: »
    I wasn't asked but I was behind a girl at Subway and when the sandwich artist asked her if she wanted a 6 inch or 12 inch, she asked which one was bigger.

I busted out laughing. I couldn't keep it in.

6 inch is of course

I really wish the sandwich artist would have told her that.
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Honestly, does this dress/pants/top/ make me look fat?

No win situation
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    lorib642 wrote: »
    "When are you due?" when I was not pregnant.

FYI for all Males
    “never ask that unless she is crowning”

No. . Never ask that unless she is on the operating table giving birth.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    *yawns*
    Tutor: ”You seem tired. Do you need to sit down for a while?”
    I am in a wheelchair. A wheelCHAIR.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Your last name is so long. Do you ever spell it wrong?

Um, no it's my name. Lol