Ask the Cop

Options

Replies

• zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    LSmith0018 wrote: »
    DUI Questions?
    Have you ever confused a DUI with a DWD (driving while diabetic) or anything not involving controlled substances (but equally humiliating)?
  • LSmith0018
    LSmith0018 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    What's the best thing that happened to you on duty? Surely there has to be some rewards.

Caught an escapee from prison.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I have another question.

Have you ever let someone get out of a ticket you were sure they deserved and why did you let them off the hook?

Of course. I speed like you wouldn’t believe. I’m not a hypocrite cop. I don’t write speeding tickets. I simply use the speeding as a legal reason to stop the car to see who and what is inside. I couldn’t care less about them speeding, unless it’s reckless (+25 over).

I look for criminals to arrest when I work, not to write tickets to normal people. I have the highest arrest numbers at my department and write the least amount of tickets.

How long have you been in law enforcement?

Two years. It’s my 2nd career.

Let me guess, were you in the military?

I was a pilot. I flew with the airlines for 9 years and subsequently a private jet for the remainder. I jumped into law enforcement in 2016.

Thank you for your service (both capacities). :smile:
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    We play hide the donut!

lol. you must suck at it. it looks like you haven't found those donuts in years!

You’re such a smart *kitten* and I love you for it

Where is YOUR uniform picture?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    We play hide the donut!

lol. you must suck at it. it looks like you haven't found those donuts in years!

xhu89k8wuxda.jpeg

THIS also belongs in the inappropriate friends thread.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    We play hide the donut!

xhu89k8wuxda.jpeg
    He posts these often
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    We play hide the donut!

xhu89k8wuxda.jpeg

Is that all we have to do is ask for the picture??? because I'm asking for more of these pictures ;) ....Please...and Thank you ...
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    We play hide the donut!

xhu89k8wuxda.jpeg

And just like that...the internet is broken!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    If there was another policeman on here who everyone flirted with and fantasized about in steamy hot dreams late at night by the moonlight, would you be jealous of him?

This made me happy to click on this thread!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    What's the best thing that happened to you on duty? Surely there has to be some rewards.

Lots of rewards Mel.

Being awarded the life savors award is probably the biggest “highlight”.

But helping true victims is a nice feeling. Every year I go eat with one little boy at school. I put his daddy in prison for sealing crack cocaine and violence. The dad never had anything to do with him. But I also assisted his mother and family when they were a victim of rape. Through community policing division was able to assist her with Christmas presents. On his birthday every year I’m able to eat with him and I give him a ride home in the patrol car. He loves it, don’t ask me why. Lol.

And that is why we call you Heros.
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    @kinetixtrainer2 : You are an amazing person. I'm sure that little boy looks forward to seeing you every year! Your ability to whiteness another person's horrible situation and help them work past it shows that you have a strong character.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    Options

Lots of rewards Mel.

Being awarded the life savors award is probably the biggest “highlight”.

But helping true victims is a nice feeling. Every year I go eat with one little boy at school. I put his daddy in prison for sealing crack cocaine and violence. The dad never had anything to do with him. But I also assisted his mother and family when they were a victim of rape. Through community policing division was able to assist her with Christmas presents. On his birthday every year I’m able to eat with him and I give him a ride home in the patrol car. He loves it, don’t ask me why. Lol.

And that is why we call you Heros.
    @kinetixtrainer2 : You are an amazing person. I'm sure that little boy looks forward to seeing you every year! Your ability to whiteness another person's horrible situation and help them work past it shows that you have a strong character.

I appreciate the love please don’t think other wise. But you all would and do the same things.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    We play hide the donut!

xhu89k8wuxda.jpeg

p4j1xk6ylj9p.png
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    Options
    Do cops ever get boners while frisking people.....asking for a friend..

Lmao... you’re just wrong