What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

Options

Replies

• RunningGirlKC
    RunningGirlKC Posts: 140 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Because my half sleeve will look better with a little bit more muscle
  • jenngrrl
    jenngrrl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My petty reason is to look good in clothes and naked and to also impress a guy.
  • rcxkfbkm8v
    rcxkfbkm8v Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    To look good, feel better, be confident.
  • KerryBSoCal
    KerryBSoCal Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Well, nothing like missing the point. I also want to look like my high school grad photo.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to shave my legs in 2 minutes flat… I miss being able to do that…

Of course, then I’ll have trouble shaving my armpits, but I can cope with that!
  • ElfBodGoals
    ElfBodGoals Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I can do petty.

I want to avenge myself for the weight I gained by eating more to make other people feel less insecure.
    I want the "you've lost weight!" comments.
    I want dresses to hang on me better.
    I want better dating options.
    I want people to offer to do stuff I don't actually wanna do because I'm just oh-so delicate, lmao.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    For my jeans to be less tight. 🤪
  • Whyohwhydidsheswallowthefly
    Options
    Primarily I wanna look and feel good naked, but I also clothed! 😆 I wanna be able to wear whatever I want without worrying I look fat in it or that I cant pull it off because I'm too fat. 🙄
  • caffeinebuzz10
    caffeinebuzz10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    being a little heavier in the midsection, sometimes my jacket rubs up against the gas tank

i'm a detailer and the bike is coated in ceramic...the little bit of scuffs and marring drive me nuts and I know when I'm a bit thinner, a smaller belly will resolve the issue

tcwdjd53rgw3.jpg
  • 54ShadesOfBlue
    54ShadesOfBlue Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    To be more physically active, and look better with and without clothes on.
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,914 Member
    Options
    My petty reason is that my Dr. hasn't said anything about my 45 pound weight loss. She WILL say something! I will lose until she does.
  • KirstyBabesX
    KirstyBabesX Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My petty reason is I'm the oldest of 5 siblings and I want to be the fittest one 😜
  • Venus_1
    Venus_1 Posts: 71 Member
    edited February 6
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    nossmf wrote: »
    My son just graduated from high school, and in the fall will enlist in the Army. When I attend his graduation from boot camp, I don't want to be the out-of-shape father living vicariously through his son; I want to look like I had just graduated, as well.

Son's graduation came and went, and we were all there to support him. Afterwards, my son's drill sergeant asked him who the guy with the biceps was, lol. So, mission accomplished!

But now I have a standard to maintain or even improve upon, so the work continues. After all, I still have two daughters living at home, and I need to be able to impress upon their future dates the need to behave, without saying a word, lol.

That’s amazing! Happy you posted an update!