What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

Options

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    deercrest wrote: »
    VUA21 wrote: »
    Because my ex-best friend has been nothing but cruel to me since I started losing weight and became thinner than her. I know she stalks me on social media, so I carefully only post pictures of myself that are exceptionally awesome (full body pic of me finishing a 5k). After being told that I am a "loser fat B, and will always be a fat B", I am done being nice.

🤘🤘. There will always be haters. All shapes and sizes are beautiful. I feel sorry for people that have to tear others down to feel good about themselves.

You find out who your real friends are, for sure.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Casually picking up the small size clothes in the shop while the 20 something next to you can't find 'her size'. It's great to be a light weight :)
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I have many reasons, but my pettiest is that my girlfriend has cheated on me and still talks to various guys online. I want to lose weight so other women might find me attractive and want to talk to me. At that point, maybe she'll straighten up, or I might finally start over and be able to find a woman that both fully loves me, and is faithful for once.

Hate to break it to you but she will always be doing herself regardless of what you do to better yourself and mend your broken spirit.
    Think about if she is what you want for the rest of your life. Don't you deserve the best?!