Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

Replies

• aimeemarie150aimeemarie150 Posts: 349Member Member Posts: 349Member Member
    Oh I’ve got more now haha

To NOT weigh more than my (6’5” tall) husband

To be able to do things that have a weight limit that I currently exceed (like ride a horse)

To not have an issue with airplane seatbelts - I’ve actually never had a problem with this AT ALL until last November and it was embarrassing and uncomfortable cause let me tell you I 100% sucked it in and maneuvered myself until that stupid thing buckled without an extender.

I love this! When I first started my weight loss it was to fit into the seats on the roller coasters at amusement parks.
  • mnbell2013mnbell2013 Posts: 41Member Member Posts: 41Member Member
    liz0269 wrote: »
    I want to be smoking hot and pose as a pin-up holding knitting with a caption that says, "Grandma and her knitting."

Oh my god. That is awesome!!
  • Venus_88Venus_88 Posts: 112Member Member Posts: 112Member Member
  • dolcebelledolcebelle Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    - To be skinnier than my older sister. When I was a kid she used to make fun of my weight (even going so far as to grab my legs and tell me how much cellulite there was).

- I want to get into modeling, but as of right now I refuse to take full body shots of myself. One day, though.

- A new wardrobe! I've been wearing ugly, baggy clothing for as long as I can remember. Clothing I don't even like. It would be nice to buy stuff that I actually love without worrying if my body looks too big in them.
  • cbreit1986cbreit1986 Posts: 12Member, Premium Member Posts: 12Member, Premium Member
    I don't want to be another typical fat EMT anymore.....too many of us out there. I wanna look good in my uniform

To look good on my wedding day in a few months

To not be 50lbs heavier than my soon to be wife who is taller than me

So my mom finally stops rubbing it in my face that she is much skinnier than I, so she stops pointing out that I'm gaining weight, so I feel better about her wearing my old pants from when I was in high school (16 years ago)
    edited May 21
  • arilukaszewicz1arilukaszewicz1 Posts: 73Member Member Posts: 73Member Member
    My petty reason is so I can be the hot ex wife and I’d have to agree that I want to look good naked too!

Yas girl I totally agree and hot mom 😂
  • HungryTravelerHungryTraveler Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    I have a cupboard full of size 8 clothes that my (current) size 14 *kitten* is just dying to get back into.