Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

Replies

• melwitthoftmelwitthoft Posts: 14Member Member Posts: 14Member Member
    I refuse to buy the next size up in clothing. I allowed myself to go up to the size I am now but not again!
  • Jamie2663Jamie2663 Posts: 496Member, Premium Member Posts: 496Member, Premium Member
    I want to wear giant sweaters that swallow me for that cute "boyfriend" look. Pair it with some skinny jeans or long shorts.

Yes!
  • HyacinthBucketFanHyacinthBucketFan Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    I want to wear giant sweaters that swallow me for that cute "boyfriend" look. Pair it with some skinny jeans or long shorts.

My dream!!!! 😊
  • HyacinthBucketFanHyacinthBucketFan Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    I started working out for the energy, the weight loss was a bonus. But I am pushing it farther for the following reasons:
    1) to stick it to some *itches in my life that treat me like they are better. I used to be so much prettier than them, then my weight gain tipped things in their favor. I want it back.
    2) I miss it when my husband and I first married and people would say "THAT'S YOUR WIFE?" Both my husband and I got a kick out of it and I would like that reaction again.
    3) to tighten my mom pooch as much as possible. I know I am supposed to be proud of my stretch marks, and while I am grateful to my body for giving me my perfect babies, I dont want the pregnant pooch anymore. My personal preference.
    4) to occasionally get hit on. I am happily married but nothing feeds the ego like having a stranger pay that compliment.
    5) To motivate my husband to lose some weight. He tends to follow my lead on weight gain and loss. He looks great to me as is but I worry about him being too sedentary and long term health issues with that. I need my best friend for the long haul. This one isnt really petty, just important.

Yes, I also miss the "wow! That's your wife?!?" Reaction. It was a confidence boost