Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

Replies

• smantha32smantha32 Posts: 6,954Member Member Posts: 6,954Member Member
  • tthickens637tthickens637 Posts: 272Member Member Posts: 272Member Member
    lainec216 wrote: »
    I am in the process of getting a divorce and have endured so much verbal and emotional abuse from my husband because of my weight. One of the last digs he said was that I needed to get off of our front porch before it breaks and that he was glad I didn't go with him on his recent trip to visit his mom because it would have cost an extra $500 just to feed me. Everytime I tried to start my diet or exercise routines instead of supporting me, he would tell me that I wasn't gonna stick to it and was stupid to even try. So my petty reason is to lose weight, becoming smaller than he has ever seen and show him what he lost!

You go girl!!
  • babysaffybabysaffy Posts: 181Member Member Posts: 181Member Member
  • dmcnurdmcnur Posts: 150Member, Premium Member Posts: 150Member, Premium Member
    I am seperated and when I sign the divorce, I want to be hot as hell. Also a customer referred to me as "The Fat One" to her husband over the phone when she thought I didn't hear and when they come into upgrade I want her to eat her words.

It was my motivation too. My ex husband was pretty insulting about my weight at times.
  • Stacie_160Stacie_160 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I don’t want to be the fat mom at my kids’ school functions anymore.
  • boymommy3xboymommy3x Posts: 36Member Member Posts: 36Member Member
    io8785a wrote: »
    I know that many of us choose to lose weight because we want to have a healthy lifestyle and feel better about ourselves, but c'mon, we also have "I'm going to stick it to X" reasons.

For me, it's because I don't want to be the fat gay cousin. I want to be the hot gay cousin. I also want people's minds to be blown when I can lift heavy boxes by myself.

What's yours?
    io8785a wrote: »
    I know that many of us choose to lose weight because we want to have a healthy lifestyle and feel better about ourselves, but c'mon, we also have "I'm going to stick it to X" reasons.

For me, it's because I don't want to be the fat gay cousin. I want to be the hot gay cousin. I also want people's minds to be blown when I can lift heavy boxes by myself.

What's yours?