Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

Replies

• iluv2sing1iluv2sing1 Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    I want to be able to do a sexy striptease.
  • iluv2sing1iluv2sing1 Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    Whatever helps to motivate you, use it!🤗🌹
  • smantha32smantha32 Posts: 6,964Member Member Posts: 6,964Member Member
    HappyEC wrote: »
    The father of my child has made my life hell for the past 3 years, ever since he met his current, incredibly insecure wife. They’ve brainwashed my daughter into believing I lie to her constantly and he has had the gall to tell me many times that his wife is now my child’s mother and she is closer to my child than I am. My poor child is caught in this bullsh*t, and the stress of dealing with them is a huge part of why I gained weight in the first place.

I’ve done my uttmost to take the high road, and repressing my rage at this a**hat has eaten me up inside. I’m taking control back. We’re headed to court, and I want to walk in there intimidating as f**k. I was to scare the bejeezus out of his b*tch wife. It’s my time now.

You should take boxing or something. It never hurts to expel rage by hitting something instead of eating. :)
  • CaityGracie67CaityGracie67 Posts: 45Member Member Posts: 45Member Member
    Because I don't want to be the fat friend/sibling/child. Because I want to wear cute clothes. Because I've always been overweight and I just want to look good for a change
  • NatalietiaNatalietia Posts: 13Member Member Posts: 13Member Member
    I don't want to have to breath in all night when I'm out.
  • lesliemcmillian6lesliemcmillian6 Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    I want to be the hot mom!
  • TheMrWobblyTheMrWobbly Posts: 930Member Member Posts: 930Member Member
    beccaxsos wrote: »
    I don't feel like buying new clothes....unless it's a reward for getting to a smaller size!

Totally on board with this, I have clothes in my size and in smaller sizes I need to get into, and once they are too big for me then it is shopping time starting with a tailored suit.
    edited July 18
  • Aria603Aria603 Posts: 29Member Member Posts: 29Member Member
    I want to be the hot mom!

LOL ME TOO!! By the time my youngest starts school (2 years) I want to be done being the sweaty, frumpy mom...
  • smb0953smb0953 Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
    I want to fit into the cute clothes in my closet. I also want to turn heads when I’m at the beach.
  • eelammeeelamme Posts: 1,085Member Member Posts: 1,085Member Member
    Confidence...true confidence and not the facade that others get to see.
  • Venus_88Venus_88 Posts: 107Member Member Posts: 107Member Member
  • TwinThompsonTwinThompson Posts: 59Member Member Posts: 59Member Member
    Huge family falling out start of this year, I’m now determined to be healthier, fitter, thinner, and hustvall round better than the family member who caused the rift. Also, a lass at work who always commented on my weightvis due back off hater it’s in a couple of weeks and I NEED to look better than her!!
    I really don’t think I’m doing this for me at all, it’s all spite lol
  • TwinThompsonTwinThompson Posts: 59Member Member Posts: 59Member Member
    Huge family falling out start of this year, I’m now determined to be healthier, fitter, thinner, and hustvall round better than the family member who caused the rift. Also, a lass at work who always commented on my weightvis due back off hater it’s in a couple of weeks and I NEED to look better than her!!
    I really don’t think I’m doing this for me at all, it’s all spite lol

Oops! Meant to say coming off maternity lol
  • gzmt99gzmt99 Posts: 8Member Member Posts: 8Member Member
    My boyfriend is slim and fit, I look so fat next to him. I'll make us the fit couple.