Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

Replies

• nighthawk584nighthawk584 Posts: 1,119Member Member Posts: 1,119Member Member
    WillVonner wrote: »
    I don't want to die and am very ill and obese. That's my "petty" reason. What a ridiculous thread.

that is me also. do not want to end up like my Dad did (heart disease, diabetes) and I was heading there!
  • NawlinsBabe90NawlinsBabe90 Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
    Yeah you're right, I do want to lose weight to be more healthy. But in all honestly I'm turning 30 within the next six months and I want to be viewed as the hot mom of two, I love when people look at me and be amazed that I'm 29, because they always think I'm younger so yeah being hot now and even hotter when I get older is my why.
  • lapesadillalapesadilla Posts: 59Member, Premium Member Posts: 59Member, Premium Member
    I have a closet full of rad vintage clothes that either don't fit anymore or dont look good on my thick waist. Also every time i go thrifting I find some amazing true 60s or 70s vintage dress that just... won't... zip.
  • Jamie2663Jamie2663 Posts: 500Member, Premium Member Posts: 500Member, Premium Member
    2 years ago I did a boudoir photo shoot. I want to have them redone when I hit goal. I want to be blown away by the difference.
  • QueenofCaffeine4LifeQueenofCaffeine4Life Posts: 85Member Member Posts: 85Member Member
    aeloine wrote: »

My ex cheated on me with a girl smaller than me. She's gained weight and I'm down almost 50 lbs.

YES!! My ex husband cheated on me too. He is still with her. We are divorced. However, she is naturally paper thin and I will never be her size. BUT I can totally relate to what you feel
  • eromligyppaheromligyppah Posts: 84Member Member Posts: 84Member Member
    I want my ex to eat his heart out.

Yes this is what I think too. She cheated on me for a long time before the divorce was final. I want that jacked revenge bod.
    Would also be nice for some intimidation for when my oldest daughter starts dating.
  • cjays2019cjays2019 Posts: 14Member Member Posts: 14Member Member
    My petty reason is I don't want to be another "thick" girl my boyfriend has dated and I don't want anyone to think he settled for me. We have been together 3 years, through my graduating and in school full time while he was working. He doesn't cook or clean (it was the way we were both raised.) I still work full time while looking for a better job and he is only working part time until he gets promoted in a couple weeks.
    Plus when exes look at his Facebook and go, "I'm prettier than her right?" I want her friends to have to lie.
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 278Member Member Posts: 278Member Member
    My petty reason: You know the song "Jesse's Girl"?? I want to be (or at least feel like) her.
    edited August 8