Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

1626364656668»

Replies

• Venus_88Venus_88 Posts: 107Member Member Posts: 107Member Member
  • EmLeeB13EmLeeB13 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    1) I want to be able to be better on top....
    2) feel comfy on a plane.
    3) be smokin hot. As petty as this sounds, I do have a pretty face, great teeth, huge endless hair lol this sounds awful saying it but if I lost weight I think I would be as they say... smokin hot. 😬 idk why that’s so hard to say.

But I Friggen love this thread.

Of course we all want to be healthy. I love the reaaaaallll petty reason. Or the cherry on top 🤣
  • CourierSixxCourierSixx Posts: 11Member, Premium Member Posts: 11Member, Premium Member
    I don't really have a petty reason anymore. Not in it for looks or revenge, just health.
  • AbbieOffmanAbbieOffman Posts: 143Member Member Posts: 143Member Member
    moreclan9 wrote: »
    I want to live long enough to see my grandchildren disappoint my children...

I read this to my office, had them in stitches....You made my day!
  • Anniesquats100Anniesquats100 Posts: 77Member Member Posts: 77Member Member
    I had a boyfriend who went hiking without me, because I was slow. Then injured. I want to lose weight and gain strength and leave him in my dust!
  • swiftylswiftyl Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    To disprove all the so called 'experts' who think their way is the only way
  • Candyn617Candyn617 Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
    My husband has always told me that I am beautiful, no matter what my size has been. I want to feel that way for once. I want to be able to shop in the regular size section where the clothes are so much cutier than the plus size section. I want people to see me. Not my size or weight. It's amazing how dismissive people can be when you are bigger. Sad, but true. Most of all, I want to look good naked and feel comfortable on top! I'm so petty! 😉
  • Laviegurl25Laviegurl25 Posts: 112Member Member Posts: 112Member Member
    My number one is health. I know I feel better when I eat better.
    I never wanted to impress anyone but me. But I’m tired of my mom bod. My knees hurt, my back hurts, my guts suck, I still have ache for Pete sakes.
  • BrianMenkeBrianMenke Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I do a fair amount of traveling for work. I want to be more comfortable in an airplane seat.
  • tfoxymama1965tfoxymama1965 Posts: 3Member, Premium Member Posts: 3Member, Premium Member
    To say FU to the people who don't interact with me simply because I'm fat. If you don't like me now I'm not going to like you when.
  • TheMrWobblyTheMrWobbly Posts: 962Member Member Posts: 962Member Member
    I only have a small amount of wardrobe space so I need smaller clothes
  • tk2222tk2222 Posts: 192Member Member Posts: 192Member Member
    I only have a small amount of wardrobe space so I need smaller clothes

This is so real - I travel an increasing amount for work and I hate having to lug about a suitcase, and I hated that I was stuffing things in and having to drag around an extra tote bag when I was back last week. Like, smaller clothes are tiny. I want to be able to do even my two-week field trips with, like, a duffel bag or a medium backpack that's not bursting at the seams.