Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

1646566676870»

Replies

• tdinuktdinuk Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    So I can look like I did when I was in my early 20's and get smaller than my sarcie sister
  • tdinuktdinuk Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    So I can look like I did when I was in my early 20's and get smaller than my sarcie sister
  • threewinsthreewins Posts: 96Member Member Posts: 96Member Member
    My brother and I are in a challenge to reach goal weight in June next year. It'd be great if he reaches goal weight then, but I want to reach goal weight then for many reasons, one of which is to show him that I have the perseverance to keep on track for the next 9 months.
  • TheMrWobblyTheMrWobbly Posts: 1,267Member Member Posts: 1,267Member Member
    I'm getting on a plane this week, I am so hoping I don't have butt squeeze from the arm rests for once!
  • youcantflexcardioyoucantflexcardio Posts: 545Member, Premium Member Posts: 545Member, Premium Member
    I don't lose my double chin until I'm sub 220...and I want to lose the beard, I e had it for 2.5 years.

I seriously think that reason and the fact that I want to compete at 100kg class are pretty much my only reasons at this point.
  • smantha32smantha32 Posts: 7,004Member Member Posts: 7,004Member Member
  • smantha32smantha32 Posts: 7,004Member Member Posts: 7,004Member Member
    I have a lot of people who were truly cruel and inhuman to me back in middle/high school, so much so that I refuse to step into the town in which I was raised for half of my childhood. If any of those bullies ever see me again, I want them to think, "damn. She's hot AND looks like she's more successful than I am". With my weight where it is, I still can't even imagine stepping foot in that wretched place. Even when my Mama asks me to pick something up from the store when I visit her these days, I go 45 minutes away to the next town.

While not the biggest reason, there's definitely a petty/bitter part of me who wants to be able to stare down the people who hurt me and pull off a stare that communicates the Pretty Woman line of, "big mistake. Big. Huge." Before walking to my car and ignoring them for the rest of my life.

I went through this too.. and unfortunately a bunch of them won't even remember tormenting you so you won't get the satisfaction of rubbing it in their faces. You'll probably just have to be satisfied with going in and looking better than them. You will get some compliments but apologies are unlikely.
  • xhueraxxhuerax Posts: 130Member Member Posts: 130Member Member
    I don't want to get new clothes that are a size or 2 bigger.
  • MissPiggy92MissPiggy92 Posts: 13Member Member Posts: 13Member Member
    My main reason is to feel and look healthy but...
    I want to be skinnier than my ex's mum and sister who always made me feel like crap.
    I want to be skinnier than my younger sister and look freaking amazing when I hit my 30th birthday in a few years.

Anyone feel free to add me, I've lost 15lb and am aiming to lose another 15!
  • shroodle88shroodle88 Posts: 130Member Member Posts: 130Member Member
    I just want to feel hot. No longer young, so trim is my new hot. Don’t mind saggy boobs and a few wrinkles, but nothing matches the confidence and pride that come from knowing I’m taking care of my body.