Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

Replies

• pyrusangelespyrusangeles Posts: 292Member, Premium Member Posts: 292Member, Premium Member
    The majority of my close friends are all getting married next year and I want to look better than the brides because I was excluded from all the bridal parties but one. :wink: It's extremely petty, but I don't really mind, haha

I LOL'd 😂 Get it girl!
  • GoJohnGo71GoJohnGo71 Posts: 188Member Member Posts: 188Member Member
    I want to be attractive to women. Don't tell me girlfriend I said this. 😜
  • victory291victory291 Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
    @SageJJ93 OMG😂 I cannot stop laughing about the $40 garbage sack shirts and squished roll pants. You are hilarious and I completely relate to every word.

• ellie117ellie117 Posts: 127Member Member Posts: 127Member Member
    very very petty but the more I lose and build muscles, the more I am getting noticed again with smiles and treated nicely. 77 lbs ago, people were rude to me and or didn't give me time of day. But the real NON petty reason is doing it this time for my health and to feel proud of myself.

This is so, so true. Having been both "normal" and "obese", and now almost back to "normal" again, the way strangers, or people in your office, treat you just based on your appearance/weight is incredible. I wish it wasn't this way, but such is our society I suppose.

I am happily married, but that doesn't mean I don't still like to get noticed. That's a petty goal of mine.