Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

Replies

• epangiliepangili Posts: 156Member Member Posts: 156Member Member
    No worries, I'm not offended just smirking at the humor. I like the "eye" and up and down twice over look just not the obscene gestures that involve exposing tongue and hand particularly between the fingers. No, I will not demonstrate. Today I got a delightful compliment from a colleague, she greeted me, "Hey Skinny!" With a friendly look of admiration and a bit of jealousy.
  • TheMrWobblyTheMrWobbly Posts: 1,625Member Member Posts: 1,625Member Member
    epangili wrote: »
    No worries, I'm not offended just smirking at the humor. I like the "eye" and up and down twice over look just not the obscene gestures that involve exposing tongue and hand particularly between the fingers. No, I will not demonstrate. Today I got a delightful compliment from a colleague, she greeted me, "Hey Skinny!" With a friendly look of admiration and a bit of jealousy.

So we don't have the right buttons - need a 'grossed out' by the first bit (amazed that people really do that and don't realise the only thing that gets them is a bop on the nose) and loving the last part :)
  • epangiliepangili Posts: 156Member Member Posts: 156Member Member
    TheMrWobbly,
    You are so cheeky... I like it!!! LOL
  • IAmTheGlueIAmTheGlue Posts: 314Member Member Posts: 314Member Member
    Bump

Let's get Petty! Lol 😅 I need some more entertainment.
  • BirdcoastBirdcoast Posts: 11Member, Premium Member Posts: 11Member, Premium Member
    io8785a wrote: »
    I know that many of us choose to lose weight because we want to have a healthy lifestyle and feel better about ourselves, but c'mon, we also have "I'm going to stick it to X" reasons.

For me, it's because I don't want to be the fat gay cousin. I want to be the hot gay cousin. I also want people's minds to be blown when I can lift heavy boxes by myself.

What's yours?

Other than getting into my 30s and wanting to get/stay in shape for health reasons....I got dumped by my live-in boyfriend of two years back in June. I know I’ll run into him some day, hoping to be at my goal weight when I do.