Kim Kardashian advice on weight loss....true or false?

124»

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »
    mph323 wrote: »
    Three pages on celebrity diet-pushing and nobody's mentioned Goop?

Please, no. Now I have to stick a fork in my other eye. :disappointed:
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Sorry, but is this a serious question?

Celebrities have lots of money to waste on lots of pseudo-professionals and lots of time to waste on the hoops these pseudo-professionals tell them to jump through while laughing all the way to the bank. Then they get photographed in the best lighting with the best angles in perfectly tailored clothing by a professional photog who then airbrushes and photoshops the result before publishing it in a story telling us to jump through the hoops to look like the fake picture. :neutral:

Kelly Clarkson is a legit talented individual who sounds at least reasonably intelligent in interviews, and even she got taken and is now hawking some diet book in articles that make me want to stab myself in the eye with a fork. God help us.

In other shameful celebrity news, 8-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman is now pimping a topical cream for spot fat reduction. Many celebrities will do/say anything if the money is right.

And Frank Thomas promoting "man pills" :lol:

Those are the ones that say they've been 'clinically researched.' Gah, I can't roll my eyes far enough!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member

Celebrities have lots of money to waste on lots of pseudo-professionals and lots of time to waste on the hoops these pseudo-professionals tell them to jump through while laughing all the way to the bank. Then they get photographed in the best lighting with the best angles in perfectly tailored clothing by a professional photog who then airbrushes and photoshops the result before publishing it in a story telling us to jump through the hoops to look like the fake picture. :neutral:

Kelly Clarkson is a legit talented individual who sounds at least reasonably intelligent in interviews, and even she got taken and is now hawking some diet book in articles that make me want to stab myself in the eye with a fork. God help us.

In other shameful celebrity news, 8-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman is now pimping a topical cream for spot fat reduction. Many celebrities will do/say anything if the money is right.

Will it turn anything I want into a man? My dog is almost perfect (except she's a dog, and a she).
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Will it turn anything I want into a man? My dog is almost perfect (except she's a dog, and a she).

:lol: Based on multiple viewings of the commercial, i think it will reverse a lack of manliness caused by aging and make your wife happy even if she has already been impressed by Frank Thomas' hotness at the gym.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member

:lol: Based on multiple viewings of the commercial, i think it will reverse a lack of manliness caused by aging and make your wife happy even if she has already been impressed by Frank Thomas' hotness at the gym.

Text now for your free sample! *Not available in stores*
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member

:disappointed: You had my hopes up for a minute. :laugh: