124»

Replies

• Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    I think for me, I'm competing with myself but it feels like I'm losing. Because of certain limitations, I've had to stop working out as hard( ex. slow down on HIIT) and I can't lift as heavy. :cry: I've put on weight, but i'm fighting to stay the same dress size. I've been the same size for 3 yrs and I REFUSE to buy bigger clothes. So even tho I've lost a TON of weight, I still feel like I haven't gotten "there" yet. I'm in my goal size but don't have my goal body yet. Hmm...Maybe I should go back and read this post so I can make myself feel better.

I’m at the same place! I have met my goal weight BUT when I look in the mirror still not happy with what I see. I keep having to remind myself that I look so much better than I did X pounds ago and that my overall health is WAY better, but I still think “my stomach is too flabby, my A is too flabby, I wish my triceps were firmer, etc, etc.... it is a struggle everyday, but I know that it is worth it to work to keep a positive body image and to learn to love myself BUT it is not easy. I wish we could see ourselves the way others do.....

It breaks my heart sometimes when people like you guys work so hard and come so far but still dont realize how amazing you have done, and how great you should feel about yourself. As a trainer i think sometimes my job isnt as much about the physical as it is the mental. To be that support and help you realize your efforts and results are real and something to be proud of. So many people never make it to the other side of the struggle.....its not because they are weak, its because its hard and there will always be those that just cant get there. Knowing that, getting to the point you have, and the others like you, should give you a huge boost of pride knowing you accomplished something not everyone can. You guys are special.....

Thank you. I'm grateful that I was able to stick with it and lose the weight. It's just that I was SO close to achieving my perfect body. Now it seems like i'll never get there. In my mind, the old me is so far gone that I sometimes forget about her. People around me see the transformation but didn't see the struggle. So when I complain about my body they can't understand because to them, I should just be happy with how I look now. Also, my goals aren't unrealistic. I'm not trying to get a 6 pack, I just want a flat stomach!
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    I think for me, I'm competing with myself but it feels like I'm losing. Because of certain limitations, I've had to stop working out as hard( ex. slow down on HIIT) and I can't lift as heavy. :cry: I've put on weight, but i'm fighting to stay the same dress size. I've been the same size for 3 yrs and I REFUSE to buy bigger clothes. So even tho I've lost a TON of weight, I still feel like I haven't gotten "there" yet. I'm in my goal size but don't have my goal body yet. Hmm...Maybe I should go back and read this post so I can make myself feel better.

I’m at the same place! I have met my goal weight BUT when I look in the mirror still not happy with what I see. I keep having to remind myself that I look so much better than I did X pounds ago and that my overall health is WAY better, but I still think “my stomach is too flabby, my A is too flabby, I wish my triceps were firmer, etc, etc.... it is a struggle everyday, but I know that it is worth it to work to keep a positive body image and to learn to love myself BUT it is not easy. I wish we could see ourselves the way others do.....

It breaks my heart sometimes when people like you guys work so hard and come so far but still dont realize how amazing you have done, and how great you should feel about yourself. As a trainer i think sometimes my job isnt as much about the physical as it is the mental. To be that support and help you realize your efforts and results are real and something to be proud of. So many people never make it to the other side of the struggle.....its not because they are weak, its because its hard and there will always be those that just cant get there. Knowing that, getting to the point you have, and the others like you, should give you a huge boost of pride knowing you accomplished something not everyone can. You guys are special.....

Thank you so much! I really do appreciate this! It was a lot of hard work and it was worth it! I’ve come a long way self esteem wise as well. It’s just that little voice creeps up sometimes that says your not as pretty as this person or that person. But I’m working hard to punch it in the face 😂 and feel good about the ME I am!!! Again Thank you! Your words will help us get there 😊
  • Cutemesoon
    Options
    Bump
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    At first I thought this thread was dedicated to me because people really appreciate my body. But I can also see it as a place to encourage others to have a body like mine.

:laugh:

Let's see your body.
  • RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    At first I thought this thread was dedicated to me because people really appreciate my body. But I can also see it as a place to encourage others to have a body like mine.

Let's see your body.

I don’t think it would be appropriate for me to show it here. But hundreds of people keep asking me for my Snapchat because they want to see me.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

Let's see your body.

I don’t think it would be appropriate for me to show it here. But hundreds of people keep asking me for my Snapchat because they want to see me.

Oh c'mon. Don't be such a prude.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options

Let's see your body.

Oh c'mon. Don't be such a prude.

Second
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    Options
    qs53z790x9mq.jpeg
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    qs53z790x9mq.jpeg

People chasing their goals motivates me
  • MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    yhJtaSy.jpg
  • Cutemesoon
    Options
    Bump
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Can street size get some love?

In Hollywood, it is all about being skinny or having fake parts to add curves to a skinny frame. Then, plus sized gets love.

What about in between sized?

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Can street size get some love?

In Hollywood, it is all about being skinny or having fake parts to add curves to a skinny frame. Then, plus sized gets love.

What about in between sized?

Let's hear it for the street!

I'll wax philosophical. For me, attraction to a woman physically can come in many different forms (and I suppose thinking a gent is an attractive one as well.) I look more at a total picture and I suppose there is an overall aesthetic that I cannot define or quantify. I seem to subconsciously take mental makeup into consideration as well; the attitude or way of carrying one's self and how it fits with the look. I think confidence and comfort level in one's own skin/body goes a long way too, no matter what the shape, frame, build. . . just my 0.0000001835BTC.