Vent here

Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I don’t understand how people can do that in a divorce! I’d NEVER ask for money I didn’t need from my ex and he wouldn’t from me either. I accept zero spouse support and zero child support. We take care of the kids. And if one of us can’t afford the half that is our part the other steps up. That simple.
    Reading these things makes my blood boil
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I don’t understand how people can do that in a divorce! I’d NEVER ask for money I didn’t need from my ex and he wouldn’t from me either. I accept zero spouse support and zero child support. We take care of the kids. And if one of us can’t afford the half that is our part the other steps up. That simple.
    Reading these things makes my blood boil

Its not always so cut and dry. But ultimately yes.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I have declined requests from the same person for the fourth time today....

Sorry
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

I'll eventually wear you down.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Sorry, I'll eventually wear you down.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

Sorry. Maybe one day.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I'm annoyed @Caporegiem tagged me in the what women want thread but it's been removed so now I'll never know what was said
    I'm annoyed @Caporegiem tagged me in the what women want thread but it's been removed so now I'll never know what was said

He called you a butt
  • pudgy1977
    Options

He called you a butt
    Sounds right
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

He called you a butt

He called you a butt
    Sounds right

I just need everyone to know that he makes fun of the people he cares about.

At least that's what I tell myself to stop the tears.

- You tagged me saying you all needed my weiner van
    - Cee said you misspelled man
    - I agreed and commented about how often you make typos

You're welcome :smiley:
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    My 12 year old told me I was a horrible mother because I didn’t hear her mumbled answer to my question this morning. I asked her what she wanted for breakfast and she mumbled a bagel with cream cheese under her breath. Considering I didn’t hear her, I made it with butter instead. She didn’t eat anything in rebellion and as she was leaving the house she slammed the front door stating that she hated her life and I was a bad mother. I know there are worse and more serious things in life to worry about, but the power those children have on my mind scares the *kitten* out of me.

Guess who would be making her own lunch starting tomorrow morning? These kids! Imagine pulling that crap on your mom!
    Mine would slap me into next year!

You're a great woman and mother Jen. Teenage girls scare me. Lol
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,844 Member
    Options
    I broke a nail.

Life is really good right now. I have nothing else to vent about.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

He called you a butt

He called you a butt
    Sounds right

I just need everyone to know that he makes fun of the people he cares about.

At least that's what I tell myself to stop the tears.

- You tagged me saying you all needed my weiner van
    - Cee said you misspelled man
    - I agreed and commented about how often you make typos

You're welcome :smiley:

#1 Your weiner van was needed and you let me down

#2 Cee is a good wingman

#3 How dare you

*colbert eating popcorn voice* this is gonna be good
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    I *kitten* hate every *kitten* person right *kitten* now!!! Ugh. Need to *kitten* hit something
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    o81gjy0m6ii5.gif
    5af3rits81ir.gif