Vent here

Replies

• FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 344 Member
    For the first time in my life I have the freedom and ability to go after the job position that I REALLY prefer, but can't get past the fact that I would have to give up a lucrative position, work at minimum wage, study for another 5-7 years, and rack up another 100K in student loans.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    I'm an idiot. I KNEW I would eat that whole monster slice of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting but I kept telling myself I would cut it to the three layers and have a small pice for the next couple days. Grrrr.....
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    I'm an idiot. I KNEW I would eat that whole monster slice of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting but I kept telling myself I would cut it to the three layers and have a small pice for the next couple days. Grrrr.....

Ate two and managed to leave one at least.

3g6d97ifunkj.jpeg
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Why can't I just be independently rich??? Where the hell did I go wrong in life???
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I need to complain about @Caporegiem

I have nothing in particular to complain about at the moment. I just feel like I need to complain about him. Don't you agree, @caco_ethes?

He’s the worst
  • ChaelAZ
    Why can't I just be independently rich??? Where the hell did I go wrong in life???

Why can't you be independently rich, and I can be dependently rich with you as my sugar mama?
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I have nothing in particular to complain about at the moment. I just feel like I need to complain about him. Don't you agree, @caco_ethes?

He’s the worst

Ha your phone auto-corrected greatest to worst.
  • caco_ethes
    Caporegiem wrote: »

He’s the worst

Ha your phone auto-corrected greatest to worst.

You’re not as fluent in autocorrect as I remember
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

Why can't you be independently rich, and I can be dependently rich with you as my sugar mama?

Hahaha! Help me devise a plan to make it happen and we can make this work.
  • caco_ethes

I have nothing in particular to complain about at the moment. I just feel like I need to complain about him. Don't you agree, caco_ethes?

He’s the worst

Also I need to complain about this gif because I can't stop staring at it

pk6idxrp5k14.gif

$10 says this guy can honk out a mean Reveille
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    - i'm still hungry and I just finish lunch... :'(
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    V2-150439984.jpg&MaxW=622&cci_ts=20150501054707
  • starfighter65
    starfighter65 Posts: 413 Member

Ate two and managed to leave one at least.

3g6d97ifunkj.jpeg

That is will power ! I would of eaten the whole thing . Good thing I hate carrot cake .
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    It is too hot.
    It is too humid.
    My trousers fused to my behind and every time I get up I need to peel them off.
    I am seriously thinking about shaving my head.

I hate this.
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    It is too hot.
    It is too humid.
    My trousers fused to my behind and every time I get up I need to peel them off.
    I am seriously thinking about shaving my head.

I hate this.

thanks for giving me the mental image of you bald.

My pleasure!
  • starfighter65
    edited June 2018
    For the life of me I can't drive a stick . I just freak out .

I can tell you how to start, you just need to touch it.

But yeah, sometimes manual is better.

Manual Automatic is so much better there is no thinking . You just go ! :D
    No need to remember what gear to have it on . No rolling back on a hill . :anguished:
  • starfighter65
    For the life of me I can't drive a stick . I just freak out .

I can tell you how to start, you just need to touch it.

But yeah, sometimes manual is better.

Manual is so much better there is no thinking . You just go ! :D
    No need to remember what gear to have it on . No rolling back on a hill . :anguished:

uhh. didn't u just describe manual though?

t180x14u6zy9.gif

I got that confused . automatically :blush:
  • SabAteNine
    aidydh wrote: »
    For the first time in my life I have the freedom and ability to go after the job position that I REALLY prefer, but can't get past the fact that I would have to give up a lucrative position, work at minimum wage, study for another 5-7 years, and rack up another 100K in student loans.

I went to college/university 4 times, so I understand where you’re coming from in regards to student debt. And I am paying student debt out my *kitten* BUT I’m a lot happier now, doing what I should be doing and I’ll be even happier once my school debt is paid off. You only get one life, and yeah the 5 years of school is a good chunk but it’s small in the bigger picture of how many working years you have left. Do something where you’ll be happy to wake up and show up.

I am in total agreement with Meg here.

But for the life of me, I cannot understand why education costs SO MUCH in the States, Canada and the UK. It is difficult to absorb all the knowledge and perform as you should when you have to work two jobs to make it happen.

Come to Europe. There's free education to go around.